What's new

China’s Submarine Fleet, Evolution & news

bshifter

May 13, 2019
Country
China
Not sure what's your intention now! First of all Rick Joe is one of the most respected PLAN analysts out there, if You say "all the people this coming from you is a joke", then it tells me more about your own credibility than about his.

Also, I don't know what my eye-issues - which were meant as a joke - has anything to do with other member's stupid claims I indeed call BS. And again, you may rate this arrogance, but I claim to be correct to define a "estimation of the J-20's maximum thrust as higher than the SR-71 based on a speculative fuel consumption" as BS.

As such, no-one cares what you think and all i did is to call for being careful not right away jumping the bandwaggon only based on a blurry image that could also well be a 093.
Or in return- besides the factor of times, what makes you so sure it must be a 095?

Otherwise please accept that I have a different opinion, if you don't agree then it's fine, but that's no reason for insults.
Insults? How did i insult you or you felt insulted because i caught you to be unable to recognize a picture which was so obvious it was an aircraft carrier. Either eye sight problem or lack of intelligence or even imagination. If you couldn't even recognize that how on Earth you think you can judge my questioning Figaro? I suggest you move on instead of coming up with more excuses Western CHINA EXPERT as if everybody cares what Deino thinks. This has nothing to do with jumping on the bandwagon pal, get off from your high horse.

samsara

Oct 28, 2016
Country
Lao Peoples Democratic Republic
From 中国正能量 @Chinese__Energy on 2021.03.24:

今天,他离开我们了……
他是彭士禄,中国核潜艇第一任总工程师。
国之栋梁,吾辈楷模!致敬彭老,彭老一路走好

Today (2021-03-22), he left us…… [at 96 years old]
He is Peng Shilu, the first chief engineer of Chinese nuclear submarine.
The pillar of the country, the Chinese role model of our generation!
Salute to Peng Lao, Peng Lao all the way well [have a quick and smooth journey]

Last edited:

lcloo

Jul 28, 2010
Country
Malaysia
Here is another one in youtube, the youtuber "MH Defence" talked as if it is a fact and gave a lot of supportive "fact" data, LOL!

The World is full of peope willingly spreading false information.

0                                                                                             ...jpg

lcloo

Jul 28, 2010
Country
Malaysia
A newly completed conventional powered submarine type 039B (new variiant for Thailand or Pakistan?) NATO code name "Yuan" spotted in Wuhan.

0 PI7V.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom