What's new

China’s overseas graduates return in record numbers into already crowded domestic job market

casual

Jan 8, 2011
Country
China
I am a nice person.
I want to draw young high skilled but jobless chinese to Vietnam.
good to know: they are exempted by military service if they ever want to forever stay in Vietnam and apply for citizenship.
What jobs do Vietnam have for art majors with no technical skills?

CAPRICORN-88

Aug 19, 2015
Country
Singapore
International study is the dumbest idea that mankind has ever invented. Overseas graduates are going to find out the hard way the value of their labor is extremely low.
I agree.
The best universities are all back home in China.
Tsinghua is reputed to be the best university in the globe today.

CAPRICORN-88

Aug 19, 2015
Country
Singapore
Do Americans want to move to Mexico and get Mexican citizenship?
It is small wonder with more than 50 million Americans on unemployment insurance benefits. :coffee:
Now businesses are failing as well.
Many of them will be closed permanently.
The next US President need more than a dose of COVID-19 vaccine. He will need a daily intake of Aspirin. :what:

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Country
Viet Nam
What jobs do Vietnam have for art majors with no technical skills?
Ok we need technology. We need chinese experts. We want to build Hsr, computer, smartphone, satellite, tunnels. Honestly if those young chinese are just graduated in arts or something useless they can stay in China. it’s difficult to land a job evenin Vietnam without skills in practical majors. we need people with skills in as electronics, computer, programming.
Otherwise those jobless chinese can work in Vietnamese dominate the markets in nail salons, fast restos, canabalis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom