What's new

Chinamember uses PDF for 12.5 Hours in One Day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xuxu1457

Dec 29, 2009
Country
China
PDF would be better if it were a higher-quality forum where freedom of speech is protected & there is more open-mind and intellectually people, where you can factually criticize any country without provocative people jumping on you.
Yeah, I know what you mean. You're telling me: shut up, we're talking about freedom of speech.

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
You're not welcome old man.

Spoke like a true copy cat.....if they go jump off a building....will you do the same? :lol:
LOl, the more you behave iike this, the happier I am, Now I know how much I upset you. so happy to know the fact.

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
@beijingwalker like for example

you can put the uyghur posts in 1 thread, probably helps to keep things together in general like all the other threads in these forums

i remember there was an indian rape news thread, idk where that went
There is alot of Uighur fake news campaign against China he fought against that best by going against the stream and posting positive things about Xiangjin. But there are alot of spammers who spam Uighur and unfortunately the Uighur thing has become a political toll to blackmail china. Insincere people are using it as propaganda nowadays. To the point we had a state president come out and refute that claim

CIA Mole

May 1, 2019
Country
United States
There is alot of Uighur fake news campaign against China he fought against that best by going against the stream and posting positive things about Xiangjin. But there are alot of spammers who spam Uighur and unfortunately the Uighur thing has become a political toll to blackmail china. Insincere people are using it as propaganda
Force them to post in the same thread as well then or get banned.

The forum is very disorganized even in the military sections.

Dungeness

Sep 21, 2015
Country
China
PDF would be better if it were a higher-quality forum where freedom of speech is protected & there is more open-mind and intellectual people, where you can factually criticize any country without provocative people jumping on you.
Sure, PDF would be a forum of higher quality if no one spys on other forum member simply because one spends more time on it than the other.

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
It's their choice , I honor my word, if they put all Xinjiang stuff in one thread, I will do the same. if they stop posting about Xinjiang all together, I will follow suit.

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark

The forum is very disorganized even in the military sections.
Seriously get rid of people like Austin Powers and that guy wearing the false Indonesian flag aka the Indian get rid of these people. I can't believe how someone like Austin Powers posts. His a troll and garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom