China Must Lead THE NEW WORLD ORDER Says George Soros

haidian

BANNED
Dec 18, 2010
Country
China
George Soros Announces China Must Lead The New World Order
Posted on December 4, 2016 by

In an interview with the Financial Times, George Soros has subtly laid out the banksters’ plan for ushering in the New World Order, announcing that China must lead the New World Order, “creating it and owning it” and supplanting the United States as the world’s economic superpower.

Soros’ plans for China are the exact opposite of Donald Trump’s expected policies regarding China. The President-elect has described the Asian giant as a “currency manipulator” and outlined plans to correct the current situation of unfair competition and bring good jobs back to America. He has already angered the Chinese, speaking on the phone to President Tsai Ing-wen of Taiwan – breaking with nearly four decades of U.S. protocol.

When a reader first passed me a link to the Soros interview I couldn’t believe my eyes. I thought it might be faked, so I did some checking on its authenticity and found out it was actually real. Here was George Soros — who is unquestionably a Western elitist even in the eyes of the most ardent Kool Aid drinker — speaking of using China to bring in the New World Order.

It just goes to show that the banksters have never really hidden what they’re doing; they just reveal it in dry interviews and insufferably bland policy papers while the public is distracted by an emotionally charged, easily understood “good guy” versus “bad guy” fairy tale.

According to this fairy tale, which is offered by both the mainstream media outlets and the overwhelming majority of alternative media sources, the US is in conflict with Russia, while a determined band of freedom fighting nations (the BRICS) are on a quest to free themselves from the evils of Western imperialism once and for all. Well isn’t that precious? It’s also a load of childish nonsense.

In reality, both the Western powers and the BRICS nations are working closely together through the G20 to bring in the Central Banking Cabal’s New World Order. Here are the nations of the G20 (the 20th “nation” is the EU), with the core Western powers circled in blue and the BRICS circled in red.

http://yournewswire.com/george-soros-china-new-world-order/

Chinese-Dragon

RETIRED TTA
Jul 9, 2010
Country
China
LOL, who cares about a "New World Order"?

China's goal is to become a developed country. Creating alternatives to global institutions, like with the AIIB and OBOR, are a means to this same end, to become a developed country.

If the USA wants to continue rampaging across the world, invading countries at the drop of a hat, based on lies (Iraq WMD), if they want to continue to spend their trillions in order to be the world policeman, let them do it and let them suffer their own consequences for it.

None of that changes China's own plan, which is the economic development of China, and raising the standard of living for Chinese citizens. Let foreigners play their global game of conquest and military domination for as long as they want, they will have to pay for it out of their own pocket.

terranMarine

BANNED
May 3, 2012
Country
China
I doubt China has any Plan for world domination ..
There shouldn't be any doubt on that part because China never had and never gonna plan for world domination the way Europeans and Americans had/have in their mind. One of the oldest civilization (>5000 years old) has never crossed the oceans to conquer other people's soil, never sought for colonialism, robbing, slavery. That part of the history belongs to Western Europeans. China was doing trade through the famous silk road and the maritime silk road since ancient time.
American concept for world domination is through countless of wars bombing civilians, overthrowing governments they don't like.

With Trump at helm, US is considering withdrawing from the UN and now Soros is telling China to lead the world order. This sounds very fishy to me.

China will not take the responsibility to lead the world, there's still a long road ahead for China to become fully developed. On the other hand it will take the helm and accept the captain's role guiding itself and the rest who are part of the OBOR on board the ship or the High Speed train. Globalism, development, constructions, increase trade, economic growth these are the driving forces behind this initiative. We desire a multi polar world order not one that is led by the US who constantly needs to start a war.

Nilgiri

BANNED
Aug 4, 2015
Country
India
Soros is telling China to lead the world order. This sounds very fishy to me.
Soros is mad and butthurt that his paid stooge Hillary didn't pass muster with the US electorate.

He is now going on full rant mode and paying protestors with his slush funds to try stir up major trouble in US.

China is best off ignoring this guy, he will bring nothing but trouble since he is just seeking someone new to do his biding.

Don't forget how he tanked SEA economies in late 90s because they refused to accomodate his hedge fund crooks into their central bank policies. He's a real slimeball that I hope is brought to justice sometime soon.

terranMarine

BANNED
May 3, 2012
Country
China
Soros is mad and butthurt that his paid stooge Hillary didn't pass muster with the US electorate.

He is now going on full rant mode and paying protestors with his slush funds to try stir up major trouble in US.

China is best off ignoring this guy, he will bring nothing but trouble since he is just seeking someone new to do his biding.

Don't forget how he tanked SEA economies in late 90s because they refused to accomodate his hedge fund crooks into their central bank policies. He's a real slimeball that I hope is brought to justice sometime soon.
Soros behind bars? Never gonna happen, although we all wish him to spend some time there with Bubba. :lol:

Nilgiri

BANNED
Aug 4, 2015
Country
India
Soros behind bars? Never gonna happen, although we all wish him to spend some time there with Bubba. :lol:
Its why I hope....I have lots of hopes hehe...but realise not all of them will happen.

Even if its not bars, some payback and karma for this guy is deserved! Hope the US election hurt him inside nice and hard for a start...and lets see what the trump administration does to twist that dagger even more over time.

T-Rex

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 7, 2008
Country
Bangladesh
There shouldn't be any doubt on that part because China never had and never gonna plan for world domination the way Europeans and Americans had/have in their mind. One of the oldest civilization (>5000 years old) has never crossed the oceans to conquer other people's soil, never sought for colonialism, robbing, slavery. That part of the history belongs to Western Europeans. China was doing trade through the famous silk road and the maritime silk road since ancient time..
This is the reason why peaceful nations respect China and seek China's friendship. China is the only super power which does not consider itself a super power. We see a totally a different picture in the neighbouring india.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)