What's new

China India no match

kingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country
United Kingdom
a laughable expert and the presenter on China , I will pick him on his expert opinion on your IOK terrain is invincible to China invasion , and let’s all just play dumb that the recent Ladakh disaster never happened or the 1962 losses

DoTell

Aug 29, 2013
Country
China
"Messy democracy", what a dubious choice of words:azn: Is stupidity equal to messiness?

Democracy to the Indians is opium to drug addicts. It makes them delusional. Stay on it my friends:lol:

redtom

Aug 2, 2020
Country
China
Chinese people do tend to evaluate a country or nation from a moral perspective. Not in terms of power or ideology.

At the level of concrete action, China starts from realism, but cannot seriously violate the Chinese moral system.

China's moral values have three core, benevolence, honesty and justice.

But in my opinion, Indians have none of the three. The average Indian has simple goodness, but India as a whole is far from civilized in culture.

Leishangthem

Mar 12, 2019
Country
India
India is quite unlikely to ever catch up to china, so that's that....
Pakistan,Serbia or African nations didn't had to catch up to china to be friends,clearly there's a different reason for India & untrustworthy , morally bankrupt and hopeless .
India can never make any mutual concession in fear of their inherent weakness being evident ,a perfect case of disaster due to weak trying to appear strong... China likely has to manage India not be friends with it .

And lastly ,It's hard to respect India and Indians,that's just the way it is in the world.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom