What's new

China Foreign Minister Wang Yi hosts Taliban, calls them ‘pivotal force

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
After seeing this, Indians are dreaming of “bringing up the Tibet issue” to counter China. Seems like quicksand whichever way they go now that China is on their case. The Indian public will mark the event of 2019 as a major turning point in the region’s history, and we remember how much of a blunder it was for Modi to abrogate 370/35A and rile up China.

btw, did I hear correctly; 400,000? Considering 70-75% of Pashtuns live in Pakistan and there are millions upon millions of Afghan refugees along the border with the average age of the population at only 18, it should be a surprise.
LOL Americans and Indians. Hand and glove.

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Nightmare scenario for the US - why?
Your plan to promote your buddy India in Afghanistan has suffered a major setback. Of course I don't have to explain this to you as you already know.

Don't think we are fools here. We have figured you out for a very long time. Your plan to prop up India has failed. Your malicious alliance with India against particularly China is no secret to anyone. In your anti-China craze sacrificing Pakistan is a non-issue for the US. India dictates your Pakistan policy in Washington. Your plan to destroy Pakistan in order to appease India failed spectacularly man. India is doing your China containment bidding. The US is doing Indian bidding to hurt Pakistan. It is a vicious circle between India and the US.

Last edited:

dbc

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Feb 1, 2009
Country
United States
Your plan to promote your buddy India in Afghanistan has suffered a major setback. Of course I don't have to explain this to you as you already know.

Don't think we are fools here. We have figured you out for a very long time. Your plan to prop up India has failed. Your malicious alliance with India against particularly China is no secret to anyone. In your anti-China craze sacrificing Pakistan is a non-issue for the US. It failed man.
I don’t care about India , as long as Afghanistan don’t harm US interests I’m ok with China exploiting Afghanistan. May be Gwadar will finallly see some use.

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
I don’t care about India , as long as Afghanistan don’t harm US interests I’m ok with China exploiting Afghanistan. May be Gwadar will finallly see some use.
You don't care, but your decision-makers and especially your intelligence community is obsessed. Who is talking about you as a person.

Your leaders don't think the same way. Your leaders have a pact with India. Like I said, India is doing China containment job on behalf of the US. The US listens to every Indian demand including harming Pakistan every way possible. How do we know this? We have experienced it for the past 20 years.

You know what is so insanely ironic about US claims regarding Pakistani double standards? In Pakistan we actually think the same way about US duplicity.

You don't worry about Gwadar. Whether you like it or not, after US/NATO exit from Afghanistan the road is becoming clear from obstacles for China, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Central Asian States. It is only a matter of time now when the Taliban retake power and we fulfil our dream.

Last edited:

dbc

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Feb 1, 2009
Country
United States
You don't care, but your decision-makers and especially your intelligence community is obsessed. Who is talking about you as a person.

I don’t think so. I predict the Taliban will fight Kabul. Once they win, they will fight each other and keep fighting as they’ve always done for the last hundred years. No one in the west wants any part of it - anymore, reality has finally dawned and all foolish hopes of nation building in Afghanistan has been crushed. I’m afraid Pakistan is left to deal with the mess. Your vision of a China-Pakistan-Iran alliance on Afghanistan is unlikely to materialize.China has already secured a land route to Europe their only incentive is Afghan resources but China will have to invest twice CPEC to build infrastructure to exploit Afghan rare earth, copper and gold. it’s a huge risk for now, China is deeply concerned about attacks on her citizens in Pakistan she’s not about to risk $’s and lives in worse off Afghanistan.

There is a small chance that the Taliban have reformed and are more progressive, even so; it will take years for them to gain Chinese trust and material support.

j20611

BANNED
Feb 4, 2011
A stable Afghanistan will be able to kill all Indian agents in their country and take the air out of the bla

redtom

Aug 2, 2020
Country
China
I find western academics have a terrible habit of inventing new theories while ignoring reality and history.

I read a lot of western political, geopolitical analysis. Most of it is nonsense. There is no secret about China's current strategic line. Just read the history of CPC's success in China - surrounding the cities with the countryside.

Western world equals city, developing country equals countryside. While the US is trying to woo its hypocritical and greedy Western Allies, China is simply trading with developing countries and helping them improve their economies. The developing countries are weak at the moment, but after they developed, they will be far more powerful than the developed countries. Because they own most of the world's land and resources, and they have most of the world's population. They're all over the world.

Of course, the US says it will also help developing countries. But when the US can't even take care of its own poor, how can they help the poor in other countries? People envy the US. Not the American political system, but the wealth. The US can share its political system, but not its wealth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom