• Monday, June 18, 2018

China accused of arresting dozens of Muslim women married to Pakistani men

Discussion in 'Social & Current Events' started by Well.wisher, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Srinivas

Srinivas ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 14,549 / -23
    India
    Just like how china banned winny the pooh and letter N?

2. ProphetX

ProphetX BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 67 / -0
    India
    Yes we have put Sania Mirza and Malik miya in tihar jail for the last 10 years.

Brochinis.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Kaptaan

Kaptaan PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +153 / 23,397 / -5
    Pakistan
    Come on. We can blend many things but this one not even a 'liar liar' could say 'no' to with a straight face. If somebody asked me what is the single biggest definition and problem of Pakistan I would say -

• they wear religion on the sleeve.
    • they identitfy wth global Muslim causes
    • they are contractors for all the global Muslim headaches

Agreed. Although I would exclude Kashmir as it is more multifaceted. It is informed by many factors, geography, ethnic, social, strategic as well as religious reasons.

I would disagree with this. China has a robust procedures in place against extremism, any type of extremism. It so happens that at this point in time Muslims hae a problem with extremism. This is a global problem as a American I am sure your more then versed in this. What is for sure is the Chinese way of dealing with Muslim extremist has been most successful.

I would love to ask the G-B assembly would you rather the Chinese turn their Sinkiang Province into another Pakistan? Another radical corrupt Islamist hellhole with terorrists, lynchings going rampent and the entire world issuing travel advisories to avoid going there? Because that is what has happened to Pakistan.

Rest of the world must have been amused at the raising of special army divisions to offer security to the Chinese workers in Pakistan. Amused that if this is what "ironclad brother" faces inside Pakistan what the hell they must face? Says lot about the internal security of the country when friendship "higher then mountains and deeper then oceans" even needs combat soldiers to safeguard. In UK I see hordes of Chinese routinely walking about without any special security offered to them. This says a lot about the mess inside Pakistan where even 'friends' are not safe. Most this chaos emanates from radical Islamists.

What the G-B assembly should be asking is why is Sinkiang Province safer, more law abiding, more economically prosperous and sending teems to learn and copy from the successful recipe that is being applied. For me personally the greatest profit waiting to come from the CPEC is not the physical infrastructure. No. It is the opening up of Pakistan to China. Trade and roads brings ideas. The religious ummah wreck of a slow train called Pakistan is about to collide with the athiest express high speed train.

That will make for a interesting experience. I hope Instead of the Pakistan recipe of 'more religion, more ummah inshalla' heading north along the Karakorum Highway into Sinkiang, China from Pakistan the latter learns from China how it is about to become a hyperpower and adopts the recipe that has taken to from zero to hero in less then four decades.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Baghial

Baghial FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 795 / -3
    Pakistan
    RICH PEOPLE LIKE USA

POOR PEOPLE LIKE CHINA MAN

5. Wolfhunter

Wolfhunter FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 823 / -0
    United Kingdom
    I think you will find a lot of people in Pakistan are shifting towards pro China policy in Pakistan. I think more Pakistanis should learn Chinese as a matter of course.

6. Hamartia Antidote

Hamartia Antidote ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23 / 9,249 / -3
    United States
    Why do people keep focusing back on VOA in this thread when at numerous times it has been posted that the same story is on Dawn? The OP should have picked the Dawn article instead to keep people from going off on some weird tangent.

Here edit this back on the front page OP article:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1393081

Call for release of Chinese wives of GB men in Xinjiang

BTW notice how it is on Dawn and not on Xinhua...and here you think the Western press are the deceivers..we even had the Chinese cheerleading squad on here treating you as a bunch of weak minds trying to send you in the wrong direction. Notice how they never mentioned it was also on Dawn...just that it was on VOA...so the thread is fake news and should be killed.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Baghial

Baghial FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 795 / -3
    Pakistan
    A one-party state is a form of government where the country is ruled by a singlepolitical party, meaning only one political party exists and the forming of other political parties is forbidden. ... in China all power is vested in the Communist Party of China.

8. Wolfhunter

Wolfhunter FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 823 / -0
    United Kingdom
    Yes I knew that, thank you for sharing information I already know :).

9. Hamartia Antidote

Hamartia Antidote ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23 / 9,249 / -3
    United States
  10. Ocelot

Ocelot FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 197 / -0
    Pakistan
    Funny thing is the butthurt over Mirza marrying Malik is still not over in India, Indian reactions over social media is a proof of that. I still clearly remember your media made her cry over her marriage.

11. Dazzler

Dazzler PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +15 / 12,170 / -0
    Pakistan
    He is a kid, let him say.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Well.wisher

Well.wisher SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 4,711 / -1
    Pakistan
    I can not edit the OP now , no options available .

13. LeGenD

LeGenD SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 4,069 / -0
    Pakistan
    Guantanamo Bay was converted into a jail for people with "questionable history." To give you an idea:

1. Baitullah Mehsud was there, and he established TTP after his release.

2. Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was there, and he established ISIS after his release.

TBH, Guantanamo captives are not trustworthy on average and should be executed.

14. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 29,745 / -11
    Pakistan
    Wow looks more like CIA's terrorist production facility....

15. Dalit

Dalit SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 8,869 / -17
    Pakistan
    Absolutely zero fvck is given to anything India related in Pakistan. Get off your high horse. You are not that important.

This is an American source which we give zero credibility.

• Thanks Thanks x 1