What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

SpaceMan18

BANNED
Aug 10, 2020
Country
Bangladesh

Lmao Indians act like they are giving vaccines and oxygen to BD for free , they act like they're Angels of the region and everyone but them are enemies and " thankless people "

Wion is South Asia's Fox News aka BULL SHIT

MUH HUH INDIA GOOD EVERYONE BAD

Michael Corleone

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
looks like @The Ronin is famous !

View attachment 764552
DEFSECA browses this forum. If you are seeing this Hello DEFSECA ! :yahoo:
Defseca themselves befriends people with relatives in the armed forces and collects bits and pieces to spin new news lol
It’s probably the Gopnik aka @Michael Corleone lol
I quit before that airhead could fire me lol
me after the USA donates 3 million COVID vaccines to BD @SpaceMan18

Now this will loop in my head for weeks.

ALShill

New Recruit

Jul 21, 2021
Country
Bangladesh
Wait a sec....the pictures that Ronin posted were in Cox Bazzar ????

NO WAY
What do you expect Mullahs and conservatives are the biggest curse for Bangladesh. Vietnam has a thriving tourism industry because they have a chill society. Meanwhile mullahs will throw a fit over seeing a woman's bare legs

Valar.

Nov 29, 2017
Country
Pakistan

Honestly I'm kinda sad that BD doesn't do good at all in the Olympics lol , our culture rather make cricketers than any other athlete
Nothing to do with culture/religion/sect/diet/genes etc of people but has everything to do with funding and Govt. motivation. A country of 10 million people with enough funding and will can came up with many athletes but a country of 100 million without it cannot.

SpaceMan18

BANNED
Aug 10, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
Nothing to do with culture/religion/sect/diet/genes etc of people but has everything to do with funding and Govt. motivation. A country of 10 million people with enough funding and will can came up with many athletes but a country of 100 million without it cannot.
True sadly , we suck man and BD government doesn’t care about the Olympics they only care about boring *** Cricket

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom