What's new

Checkmate Fighter. Russia's new Fighter Jet.

T-SaGe

Feb 25, 2021
Country
Turkey
Internationality emphasis (on user-level) in product promotion activities is important clue. If we consider that China's rising position and the current military-political global position of the US aerospace industry, Russia needs to take more step ups to protect its own market.

I think this plane is the result of a good market analysis. It could offer an ideal intermediate solution for countries that cannot transform to 5th generation technologies because high initial cost and life-cycle or are more conservative in the use of public resources. If it can be brought to the operational level within sustainable costs, it can achieve a lot of sales success.

Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
given the failure of the Su-57 I am skeptical of Russian industry ability to make these aircraft operational
Su 57 production just started because Russian low on $$$ and other defense priorities, this jet is lot cheaper than f35 hence its developing costs is much lower than F35 and its basically a export oriented jet,
its looks like mixture of X32/YF23

CIA Mole

May 1, 2019
Country
United States

1626979565819.jpeg

1626979632590.jpeg

Let’s turn jf17 into this

powastick

Sep 17, 2014
Country
Malaysia
From what I know the problem is mostly in Mig 29, while Su 30 MKI dont have similar problem. I see Indonesian doesnt have much problem on their Su 30 but Russia is more stinky in term of giving TOT rather than USA so the overhaul and upgrade of Indonesian Su 30/27 were conducted in Belarusia.
It came out on news. Search it.

Ziggy1977

May 3, 2019
Country
United States
I have to agree.

it doesn't seem possible to make a cheap Stealth Fighter, as part of the stealth is not only it shape. but also the stealth material it is made out of. it takes a lot to maintain that and it cost a lot.

Russia only going to make like 80 SU57. and it is struggling to makes those.

it would struggle to make something like this.

also how many countries could afford to maintain it.

the plane hasn't even had it 1st flight yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom