What's new

Burma seems to be on the road to completely explode soon. What will BD/India do?

Paul2

Nov 24, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
So that's the question,

Burmese army is about to start a full scale assault on the biggest, and most well armed ethnic army. I bet there will be tons of refugees, and armed groups crossing the border.

What will BD/India do if they will get a new Syria on their borders?

Battlion25

Jul 18, 2021
Country
Pakistan
So that's the question,

Burmese army is about to start a full scale assault on the biggest, and most well armed ethnic army. I bet there will be tons of refugees, and armed groups crossing the border.

It would be much worse than Syria because Myanmar has more than double the population of Syria. 54m compared to Syria's 21m at the time of war.

I bet India will shoulder like 95% of the refugees they will naturally avoid coming to the Bangali border and besides they have small border where as the Indian border is larger and they will also avoid the chinese border due to heavy chinese censorship on the border. There will be one place called India:lol::lol::lol: and majority will enter from the 7 states

Trango Towers

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2016
Country
Pakistan
So that's the question,

Please tell us more...what ethnic group etc

Chhatrapati

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 4, 2016
Country
India
This...

Nothing much just stop anyone crossing over and wait and watch. We're used to neighbors having coups change/switch in style of government every now and then.

MH.Yang

Jul 21, 2021
Country
China
I can tell you a way: you only need to pay attention to the situation of China's Jadeite market to know in advance whether major events will happen in Myanmar in the near future.

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
May 27, 2015
Country
Pakistan
So that's the question,

Which ethnic group?

AgnosticIndian

Dec 19, 2020
Country
India
are you talking about the buildup in Chin State against Chin National Army (apparently Zomi militia)? I doubt anything will happen. India already already taken a few refugees, and they can't deny entry, Zoramthanga seems to love Zomi refugees.

vi-va

Jan 23, 2019
Country
China
So that's the question,

Burmese army will lose as they are incompetent. The most well armed ethnic army is too strong to be taken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom