What's new

British Airways targets return to Bangladesh

SpaceMan18

Aug 10, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
Khets are the polar opposites of 'modern', they just import their village antics wherever they go, You can bring them aboard an orbital facility and they'll still be the same...
Lmao Bangladeshis in space is still a pipe dream
Well if my parents account and my memory is anything to go by, as a 1yo I just slept, as a 2-9yo I just watched TV throughout the flight, from 10- 17, I spent my time playing video games and from 19-24... I spent my flight hours half asleep... so no, I never annoyed people whining/ crying. The only time I’ve been reported crying for a week was when I had circumcision at 1 month old.
Surprisingly pressure changes never effected my eardrums as a child but now they’re annoying and hurts a lot.
back in my time it was worse to kill time in flights as there were no iPad or iPhones and I didn’t have a PSP until I was in my teen years... we had to kill time reading books or using coloring books

I flew in those rackety dc10s back in 2005, that thing had one projector for the whole cabin and they tried to make it work, but it wasn’t working except in azam time, they served rice, chicken and dal and aloo bhaji... someone shat diarrhea in the only working toilet and made it out of service for the remaining of the flight. Swore off BIMAN that day as a 8yo kid
LMAO :rofl: shat and clogged the toilet ???

DC-10-30s were literally named flying coffins , somehow Biman with their Bengali science kept it flying.

Being an aviation nerd myself , I was happy to see Biman getting it's first 777-300ERs and now 787-8s and 787-9s

fallstuff

Nov 20, 2009
Country
Bangladesh
The thing about those DC 10I is when the aircraft was making the run to take off it seemd like everything was going to fall apart ! Sounded like all the nuts , bolts, and rivets were screaming in pain.

bd_4_ever

Nov 29, 2009
Country
Bangladesh
I haven't flown Biman since 2001. I remember back then I travelled to Bangladesh from the UAE. The pilot was my dad's old friend, so I was allowed access to the cockpit and sat there sipping tea with him. Its still the only time I went into the cockpit up until today.

It has always been other airlines after that. From UAE, mostly took Emirates all the time. From Sweden, I always took Emirates as well. From Switzerland, either Qatar or Emirates.

Another good experience was once when I took Sri Lankan from Frankfurt to Dhaka. That was one hell good of a flight and superb service.

But its high time I take a Biman I think. Have to see how they do now. Been freaking 20 years lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom