• Monday, January 20, 2020

Brexit discussions are going to need a *lot* of time, i think.

Discussion in 'Europe & Russia' started by PeaceGen, Nov 21, 2019.

1. PeaceGen

PeaceGen SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 67 / -0
    Netherlands
    To my dear Brittish, Irish and Icelandic brothers and sisters : i'll make darn sure the European Mainland countries give you all the time (measured in decades if need be) you need to reach your conclusions on how to proceed as the new 'European Islands' group of countries. :)
    Best of luck with your discussions, i won't be following them in great detail, but i'll keep an eye on what reaches CNN and the Dutch https://nu.nl nearly every day of every week :)
    Good luck, stay civil, and fight hard for the rights of the groups you represent, dear British, Scottish, and (nothern-)Irish and Icelandic politicians and bureaucrats and diplomats :)

to alQuada and ISIS operatives and support staff world-wide : mess with this political process, and you turn me into your enemy yet again. I suggest you do not underestimate my powers.

in other news for alQuada and ISIS and their support staff : i can do something about Israeli arrogance in and around Jerusalem, i think. I'm not exactly sure how yet, but if you comply with the above wishes of mine, i'm willing to explore the possibilities that are within my reach, on that topic.
    Same goes for Iran's ambition towards becoming a nuclear power state (which enables them to start a space industry (building on the Moon and Mars)).
    I suggest you keep me as a frenemy (friend + enemy) or even just a friend who disagrees with you on certain topics (like the stoning for adultery issue)

2. SirHatesALot

SirHatesALot SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,570 / -17
    India
    what a shitshow

3. 313ghazi

313ghazi SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +30 / 11,142 / -0
    Pakistan
    WTF?

4. PeaceGen

PeaceGen SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 67 / -0
    Netherlands
    I recently spoke for a while with a former Jewish soldier, from the Tel Aviv region.
    Turns out, they don't like the hardliners over in Jerusalem that much at all.

It's also my personal opinion that Israel can solve it's population growth problem by just building some nice looking sky scrapers.

I'm not making any promises of success in protecting Palestinian interests and lands, but i DO promise not to go against Netanyahu or the hardliners in Jerusalem too much.

I'm actually in favor of Jerusalem becoming the capital of the Jewish state. And that Israel is to remain where it is on the map today.

But the Israelis AND the Palestinians can clearly use some help in building better homes that stay in one piece (aka not get bombed) a lot longer than say in the past 10 years.

I'm gonna offer advice only. But my advice often tends to be so darn good that it ends up being national policy, and claimed by politicians as ideas they came up with themselves. I'm totally fine with that by the way, as a Christian "modern-day Saint", working from pleasant & peaceful Netherlands.

The Palestinians are obviously going to require a corridor between the different parts of modern-day Palestine, *as well as* new farm land, to sustain their populations and for a food export market of their own.
    I'll make this one of my priorities as a peace-activist, i promise you all that right here and now.

But please, please, please, don't mess with EU politics, national or EU-wide, by using "black and lightly tanned power in politics" in Brussels, Europe, or the British Islands, Ireland, and Iceland.
    We need that to keep Europe a safe and pleasant place to take a holiday away from the wars that are now plaguing the planet (especially in the Middle East).

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019