What's new

BREAKING: Yemen's Houthi Resistance announce attack on UAE after authorities reported two fires in Abu Dhabi

PakAlp

Sep 27, 2007
Country
Pakistan
But UAE and Saudia can bomb the crap out of Yemen and that is not terrorism. Double standards. Saudi/UAE need to stop their terrorism and Houthis also need to stop attacking neighbours. Bring this poor country some peace and security

Hassan Al-Somal

Jan 18, 2015
Country
Somalia
This thread should be deleted or merged with the other one. It was a miss on my part that I didn't see the other thread when I created this one.

@waz plus other moderatorsm please delete it or merge it with the other one.

R Wing

May 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
But UAE and Saudia can bomb the crap out of Yemen and that is not terrorism. Double standards. Saudi/UAE need to stop their terrorism and Houthis also need to stop attacking neighbours. Bring this poor country some peace and security

FINALLY somebody gets it. Joseph Massad, a professor of intellectual history at Columbia University in New York, always says that 'terrorism' is the label that the oppressor has used for violent resistant against the oppression. The oppressed become the terrorists and the imperial projects of the powerful are always justified in some garb or another.

Trango Towers

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2016
Country
Pakistan

Can't blame the houtis.
I would have done this years ago.
In fact I am surprised they haven't attacked mall of the Emirates and dubai mall. That would have shattered the tourist trade and sent a message to the world.
This war is nuts and we must remember who attacked whom

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2008
Can't blame the houtis.
I would have done this years ago.
In fact I am surprised they haven't attacked mall of the Emirates and dubai mall. That would have shattered the tourist trade and sent a message to the world.
This war is nuts and we must remember who attacked whom

Agreed. I just don't understand the stupidity of the Gulf Arabs to inflict war crimes against Yemeni civilians because of their Shia-phobia or Iran-phobia and.not expect any blowback???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom