• Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Breaking story: Saudia Arabia has decided to investigate corruption cases of Mian Nawaz Sharif

Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by Zarvan, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77 / 41,952 / -13
    Pakistan
    You are forgetting Nawaz has massive investments in KSA and when you invest in country you have to pay tax also Saudis are investigating that

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  2. Jon-Snow

Jon-Snow SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 7,581 / -5
    Pakistan
    Saudis have all right in the world to arrest and execute this swine

3. BHarwana

BHarwana SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,510 / -1
    Pakistan
    So if the money was brought into Saudia from Pakistan illegally that means they are going to return Pakistan That money? No my friend they will never touch that link. Saudis are almost bankrupt and they will only investigate the money transferred from Saudia to UK and try to claim Pakistani money as their own. I would be happy to see that investigate the transfer from Pakistan but that will never happen.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Syed1.

Syed1. FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,254 / -1
    Pakistan
    I have a business in Canada, but I'm Pakistani national. Isn't it Canadian government right to investigate false practices in my business even though I'm not Canadian? Same rules apply here.

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  5. BATMAN

BATMAN ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 12,096 / -9
    Pakistan
    No you can't seize any one's asset in Saudi. You may ask this to residents of Saudi Arabia.

Recently i came across a survey held in Saudi, where 95% public voted in favor of Crown Prince. 5% can be mulla and terrorists.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  6. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77 / 41,952 / -13
    Pakistan
    Saudis are Bankcrupt they are buying weapons worth 100 of billions of dollars but they are bankcorrupt :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: not they re not Bank Corrupt not even close to be one. Secondly Nawaz has done of lot of business in KSA and I am pretty sure even their he did many illegal things only got away with those thing as he was PM of Pakistan but not that cover is gone it's payback time for him.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. BHarwana

BHarwana SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,510 / -1
    Pakistan
    I totally agree with you but isn't it the right of Pakistan to know how money of Pakistan got into Saudia if Saudia has the right to know how money got into UK from Saudia. I am not against his investigation but if some sheikh from Saudia acted as a buffer he should also provide the back channel. Trust me friend this all is done to stamp the Nawaz's kitty fund as Saudi fund. My words are all assumptions but we will have to wait for the real motives.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. BATMAN

BATMAN ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 12,096 / -9
    Pakistan
    Nawaz Sharif is Iqama holder of UAE and this was informed by UAE authorities.
    During the JIT investigations there was only history of investments in Saudi Arabia, which was very old. Which massive investment you know about?

9. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77 / 41,952 / -13
    Pakistan
    They have a steel Mill in KSA Janab

10. BATMAN

BATMAN ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 12,096 / -9
    Pakistan
    I doubt, corruption in Saudi is not simple for various reasons.
    However Saudis will never investigate beyond what you declare as source of money.
    This further investigation will happen now and Nawaz Sharif is in deep water.

11. BHarwana

BHarwana SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,510 / -1
    Pakistan
    :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
    Oct 23, 2016 - Saudi government officials are sounding the alarm over the kingdom's financial woes, with the Saudi deputy economy minister saying on prime time television that if Saudi Arabia didn't take any reform measures, and if the global economy stays the same, "then we're doomed for bankruptcy in three to four ...
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/timdai...hanges-made-says-saudi-official/#806841249d7f

I am not against his trail but that is Pakistan's money. Better Nawaz have it than MBS. At least Nawaz is a Pakistani.

Lets see the investigation.

12. BATMAN

BATMAN ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 12,096 / -9
    Pakistan

13. OguzSenturk

OguzSenturk SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,941 / -0
    Turkey
    Currently, there is a political purge in Saudi Arabia which leads economic siezes of the huge amount of money
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...men-widens-travel-curbs-imposed-idUSKBN1D60S6

There are nearly one trillion usd money right there and crown prince needs it, so he takes it. Saudi Arabia is least democratic country in middle east, there is no rule of law. Whatever authority says apply as a law.

If Saudi would really go after corruption, there wouldn't be any authority left in saudi institutions since everyone is in the deep corruption.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Ranasikander

Ranasikander SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,381 / -6
    Pakistan
    Raheel shareef is nothing but a paid pet of Sheikhs enjoying perks and privileges. This 42 Nation Counter Terrorism Force led by Raheel Shareef is nothing but a joke.

Sounds very much like ARY and BOL.
    plz grow up and try to look beyond your nose.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Crystal-Clear

Crystal-Clear FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 16 / -0
    Pakistan
    they are very much responsible if any type of fraud took place in KSA or affiliated to KSA .

or bulao qatrion ko :lol:..

• Thanks Thanks x 1