What's new

Breaking: PM Imran Khan sent 10 billion Rs defamation notice to Najam Sethi

Riz

Jan 20, 2010
Country
Pakistan
I want these lifafa basterds in jail with nora gandu.. DGISPR should also sue Hasil bazinjo in court after his remarks against ISI chief... Why we are waiting & for what?

waq

New Recruit

Oct 12, 2010
Imran Khan should hire another lawyer if he is serious about his case. This Babar Awan guy is a turncoat and used to be the lawyer of Mr.10 percent until dumped by him. He was completely demolished by Supreme Court when he tried to rescue Mr.10 percent by filing a case to declare the hanging of Mr. Bhutto "a judicial murder".

Norwegian

BANNED
Aug 19, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan should hire another lawyer if he is serious about his case. This Babar Awan guy is a turncoat and used to be the lawyer of Mr.10 percent until dumped by him. He was completely demolished by Supreme Court when he tried to rescue Mr.10 percent by filing a case to declare the hanging of Mr. Bhutto "a judicial murder".
Naeem Bukhari would have been a better choice

Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Dec 1, 2008
Country
Pakistan
good one
NS is a retard. Known him since teen years and folks I know working for TFT.
He is a self serving a-hole. I wonder if his gay son will take over after him& wonder if his son married a man just like HSY did, if he is gonna cover that story. just wondering.

Shabi1

Apr 17, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Lol first Niazi should give answer to Sethi's defemation cases in Courts
I watched the show it's on youtube. Najam Sethi ki Chirya started the rumor of Imran Khan about to give another divorce. This was a below the belt blow, inappropriate.

Imran Khan still a married man so I this case will drag on and Mr Sethi will be barred legally for commenting anything about Imran Khan. I think he will eventually apologize in court.

Last edited:

Shabi1

Apr 17, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Small insecure man. Big office.
Genuine case hai that's why went to court. Najam Sethi claiming Imran Khan about to divorce. 5 months past and hasnt happened.

Correct way if you have a genuine case is.
1. First take legal action.
2. Agar legal action nahi lenai dethai, then go against publicly.

El Sidd

BANNED
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)