What's new

"Boys and girls" banned in UK for sexist

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2008
please throwing around buzzwords. telling students to not use gendered language implying that emotional control is a male quality or unnecessarily bringing gender into greetings isn't extremism or authoritarianism.
Of course not is... Ask Neo-liberal extremist like Stalin, Hitler

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2015
Country
United Kingdom

View attachment 740063

For the last 15 years or so, schools have prevented teachers from saying, "mums and dads" and even "parents" as there are so many children who have unorthodox non-traditional family set ups........ :disagree:...........so the above article is not surprising in the slightest..........:disagree:

Whizzack

Jul 10, 2019
Country
Indonesia
again, progressivism isn't neoliberalism. that US is responsible for wars but has also taken progressive steps are two different facts. you can't conflate them. there are lots of far more progressive countries that haven't committed any genocides (Finland, Norway, Estonia etc). and there are far more backward countries who have committed worse atrocities. Saudia and USA are miles apart in progressivism but are allies and Saudia is doing in Yemen what USA had done in other countries. those who are getting butchered couldn't care less if the butcher had they/them pronouns correct, but they also couldn't care less if their butcher is a conservative 5 times Namazi. the idea that the first kind commit any more crimes is delusional.
I really don't understand how being gender confused is progressive.. :disagree: if a society can become so confused over such a very basic thing like sex and gender, it's more likely they are regressing..

CatSultan

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Pakistan

View attachment 740063
This is what they want to bring to Pakistan
Wow. One person advising against one phrase has already been compared to a group raping sex slaves and beheading kuffars. In their delusions against rationality and progress they have lost all sight. Say whatever you want about "SJWs" and their stupidity, but unlike religious groups, they have never beheaded, raped or enslaved anyone. that cannot be said about certain "traditions".
here's what actually happened:
"Children at a primary school have been taught to reject the use of “sexist” language by teachers. Phrases banned include “man up”, “grow a pair” and even “boys and girls”."
and I agree with her 100%. using words like "grow a pair" or "man up" assumes that emotional control and stability is a "manly" emotion. I can go on a long tangent about how women are actually much less emotinal than men, and the opposite idea is a sexist trick, but I digress.
on saying "boys and girls", I agree with her too. there's no need to bring gender into everything. not everyone is comfortable with their gender or want to be in a binary. no need to "ladies and gentlemen" or anything like that. just saying Good Morning is enough.
Man up and stop being such a snowflake.

Azadkashmir

Nov 10, 2012
Country
Pakistan
panjeet are defending this like gay gandhi. western countries that haven't killed ppl in war, do have high suicide rates. divide and conquer strategy .

TNT

Jun 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
So a society that have problem with gender difference now. Love watching the western liberal societies going down the drain. People now get offended if u assume their gender as male or female and u would then find he/she/it identifies him/her/it self as a microwave oven 😂

Ahmet Pasha

ELITE MEMBER
May 23, 2017
Country
Pakistan
So a society that have problem with gender difference now. Love watching the western liberal societies going down the drain. People now get offended if u assume their gender as male or female and u would then find he/she/it identifies him/her/it self as a microwave oven 😂
I just came out to my parents told them my gender is a spoon.

I will cancel you socially if you dare contradict me. And even though I am less than 1% of U.S population I will force teach your children about my weird ideas and brainwash them on youtube through drag queens so they start doubting their true identity.
:partay: :partay: :partay: :partay:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom