What's new

"Boys and girls" banned in UK for sexist

Dec 19, 2020
Country
India
Wow. One person advising against one phrase has already been compared to a group raping sex slaves and beheading kuffars. In their delusions against rationality and progress they have lost all sight. Say whatever you want about "SJWs" and their stupidity, but unlike religious groups, they have never beheaded, raped or enslaved anyone. that cannot be said about certain "traditions".
here's what actually happened:
"Children at a primary school have been taught to reject the use of “sexist” language by teachers. Phrases banned include “man up”, “grow a pair” and even “boys and girls”."
and I agree with her 100%. using words like "grow a pair" or "man up" assumes that emotional control and stability is a "manly" emotion. I can go on a long tangent about how women are actually much less emotinal than men, and the opposite idea is a sexist trick, but I digress.
on saying "boys and girls", I agree with her too. there's no need to bring gender into everything. not everyone is comfortable with their gender or want to be in a binary. no need to "ladies and gentlemen" or anything like that. just saying Good Morning is enough.

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 9, 2014
Country
India
So it seems that Britain nowadays wants women to go to gyms, exercise and look like males, and wants men to watch football and become part of "democracy" championing coalitions and invade progressive countries.

Go to the website of Daily Mail. You will see all this.

Wow. One person advising against one phrase has already been compared to a group raping sex slaves and beheading kuffars. In their delusions against rationality and progress they have lost all sight. Say whatever you want about "SJWs" and their stupidity, but unlike religious groups, they have never beheaded, raped or enslaved anyone. that cannot be said about certain "traditions".
here's what actually happened:
What about Dalit and other Lower Caste kuffars ? Have they not been discriminated against for 3000 years ? Have they not been threatened with molten lead poured down their ears if they happened to listen to certain holy books being chanted by certain holy people ?

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Jul 12, 2013
Country
South Africa

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 9, 2014
Country
India
Neoliberal secular extremism is going to lead to a backlash. These post modern secular extremist are just like ISIS.
Even Syria and Russia are secular to a large extent but do you think these things happen there ?

Dec 19, 2020
Country
India
What about Dalit and other Lower Caste kuffars ? Have they not been discriminated against for 3000 years ?
of course they have. when I talked about "traditions" I also included Brahminical traditions and it's atrocities. my mention of kuffars was for this Clutch guy who compared it to ISIS. utterly nonsensical. does he not know what ISIS is? what the teacher asked was only sensible in my point of view. comparing it to religious fundamentalism betrays a lack of understanding.

Dec 19, 2020
Country
India
These neo-liberalism just does the same with different means
you're conflating a lot of things here. progressivism or SJWs, whatever you want to call them, aren't neoliberals. the people who support permanent wars throughout the world aren't progressives. in fact, they've opposed all these things you accuse them of. we all know it was the progressives because of which we have age of consent laws and perhaps the concept of consent in sex even after marriage itself. otherwise in most religions, including Hinduism and even Islam and Christianity I think, it's allowed to marry woman just after puberty, consummate it and treat young wives as young as 11 or even younger as practically sex slaves. the accusations of pedophilia you make, is a red herring thrown by right wingers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom