What's new

Bottomline | Old Story It’s time India moves beyond the so-called ‘surgical strikes’

El Sidd

BANNED
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
these incidents are important for both the armies, keep them busy and give them the sense of worthiness .. on the bigger picture of Kashmir, the status quo remains the same for last 70 years and will be so for another few decades if not century.. good for all the parties ..

And forums like PDF also remains relevant for all of us to keep discussing these issues in a loop.. win win for all
Status Quo changed Aug 05, 2019 in India's favor.

PradoTLC

Mar 17, 2007
Country
Pakistan
but it's true, what I said.

cross border strikes are a reality, have been that way since partition.

also made clear that it goes both ways..

what is your point, that they never happen or that they have never happened ?

What is this ? Some farmer who crossed over and handed back at Attari ?

cant help it if your soldiers look like farmers and pilots like truck drivers...

Baby Leone

Aug 25, 2011
Country
Pakistan
So it was pakistani tactic to let india take over Siachin. Extremely smart. India is blessed that pakistan has such genius military planners
no our plan was to make few million more indians to go hungry which we had a great success in. :lol:

vi-va

Jan 23, 2019
Country
China
Indian think big, talk big. Never changed.
Hindus can't rule themselves, they need a foreign ruler.
I believe Hindu will be ruled by Muslim once again, let's see.

vi-va

Jan 23, 2019
Country
China
@Mods ....Isn't this the spewing of religious hatred?
Sorry if you feel offended.
I am just describing what I feel. The Muslim rule India for more than 1000 years, there must be good reason behind it.

I met so many Indians in US, they really can talk, talk big, big dreams, but never materialized, which I hate the most.

I read so many India affairs on news channels, the same, talk big, something like Tejas is better than JF-17, or Arjun is better than VT-4, and so on.

Or India Ready for 'Two-and-a-half Front War', Says Army Chief Bipin Rawat.

I never see any nation other than India so delusional, must something wrong in culture.

India was strong when Muslim ruler rules, but weak when Hindu struggled to manage.

So delusional, speechless.

1610711548476.png

Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8

Aug 19, 2017
Country
India
Sorry if you feel offended.
I am just describing what I feel. The Muslim rule India for more than 1000 years, there must be good reason behind it.

I met so many Indians in US, they really can talk, talk big, big dreams, but never materialized, which I hate the most.

I read so many India affairs on news channels, the same, talk big, something like Tejas is better than JF-17, or Arjun is better than VT-4, and so on.

Or India Ready for 'Two-and-a-half Front War', Says Army Chief Bipin Rawat.

I never see any nation other than India so delusional, but must something wrong in culture.

India was strong when Muslim ruler rules, but weak when Hindu struggled to manage.

So delusional, speechless.

View attachment 707088

That's your opinion...but I think what you said in your original post constitutes hate speech according to the reformed rules of the server How can I see the mod list so that I may report that post?

vi-va

Jan 23, 2019
Country
China
That's your opinion...but I think what you said in your original post constitutes hate speech according to the reformed rules of the server How can I see the mod list so that I may report that post?
On the other hand,
I remember India prepared ammunition for 2 weeks, maybe 3 weeks now.

India was caught unprepared, unprofessional, don't blame opportunist, blame India own incompetency, and BIG BIG mouth.

Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8

Aug 19, 2017
Country
India
On the other hand,
I remember India prepared ammunition for 2 weeks, maybe 3 weeks now.

India was caught unprepared, unprofessional, don't blame opportunist, blame India own incompetency, and BIG BIG mouth.

as I said i am not really concerned about your subsequent replies...but only the original one which constitutes hate speech according to the norms of this site....the site went a huge reform last year when a bunch of derogatory words were thrown out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom