What's new

Both anti-China, what is the difference between the Indian and the Vietnamese in the PDF?

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
See the below.

Unfortunately there is little activity of Chinese in Van Don. Nevertheless Chinese in Halong and Bai Chay are quite visible.

Fake Vnese like u posting fake VN news, we sell No Land to Cnese, not FB account say VN sell any land to CN

Thats why most Vnese use FB, not PDF cos we dont wanna waste time wt fake Vnese and CN trollers :lol:

Viva_Viet

BANNED
Jun 26, 2011
Country
Viet Nam
As for Vietnam, give it a decade or so, they will start to value their relationship with China, and the same for Koreans, Japanese, etc.
U guys should focus on attracting more big CN factories instead of thinking abt VN-CN relationship.

Dont let CN only set debt trap (60 billion USD) but dont wanna even build a single big factories like Luxshare,TCL in VN.

Viva_Viet

BANNED
Jun 26, 2011
Country
Viet Nam
See the below.

Unfortunately there is little activity of Chinese in Van Don. Nevertheless Chinese in Halong and Bai Chay are quite visible.

Its not selling, just for hire only and thats normal. Not mentioning its just a fake plan to make CN leaders happy and send more big factories like Luxshare, TCL to VN.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
The Southern Faction interpreted it as selling to China. So the EZ move slowly and offer far less incentive for foreigners.

Dao Van Don EZ should move faster.

Its not selling, just for hire only and thats normal. Not mentioning its just a fake plan to make CN leaders happy and send more big factories like Luxshare, TCL to VN.

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Country
Viet Nam
Note: I am not saying that all Indians and Vietnamese are anti-China, I am only talking about the anti-China group.

Indians like to show that India is allied with the United States and Japan. In the hearts of Indians, if India maintain good diplomatic relations with big powers, India will become one of them and become a big power. Moreover, they think that if the India isolate China , China will fail.

Vietnamese are different from Indians. Vietnamese people like to post news about international companies investing in Vietnam. In the hearts of Vietnamese hinted that improving the country’s internal economic development and good governance is success.

The difference between the two: Indians emphasize external recognition and believe that maintaining good relations with the United States means that India is a successful country; Vietnamese emphasize internal governance, and they believe that their own country’s economic development represents Vietnam’s success.

Obviously, although the Vietnamese are very anti-China, they still have not got rid of the traditional Chinese way of thinking.
Nonsense
Not all Viets are anti chinese.
I am not anti chinese at all.
I like chinese girls.
I like chinese chicken rice.
I want to become fluent in chinese.
I want more young chinese to Vietnam.
I like chinese factories coming to Vietnam.

paritosh

Dec 26, 2008
Country
India
Another one of those lovely opinion threads. Nice standard we are upholding as a forum.

Viva_Viet

BANNED
Jun 26, 2011
Country
Viet Nam
We welcome all companies, even Vietnamese. Though our alliance will always be with Chinese brothers.
One think u need to know: China dont need any long time "brothers " in their 5,000 years history.

U can keep hoping CN is your "Brother " but they never build any big factories in Pak like Luxshare in VN.

VN always wann get bigger and stronger till we can beat up CN at anytime we want. Thats why CN begged help from US to attacked us when we invaded Cambodia.

So, until VN become big and strong enough to beat CN at anytime we want, then we will keep wishing for CN chaos and collapse days and nights cos CN is the main problem to contain our expansion.

Viva_Viet

BANNED
Jun 26, 2011
Country
Viet Nam
The Southern Faction interpreted it as selling to China. So the EZ move slowly and offer far less incentive for foreigners.

Dao Van Don EZ should move faster.
If u r in VN now, u still see VN economy is getting better and better due to many factories fled CN and move to VN.

Pegatron, who make chips for Apple, just announce the plan to invest 1 billion usd in VN plus moving their R&D center to VN

gulli

Jul 24, 2017
Country
India
I did not deny you to fight back, I just comment on the way you fight back
You say we have China, I say no Indian hate Chinese citizens we just dont want your ruling class to have it there way in India anymore.

Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
May 28, 2018
Country
Pakistan
U guys should focus on attracting more big CN factories instead of thinking abt VN-CN relationship.

Dont let CN only set debt trap (60 billion USD) but dont wanna even build a single big factories like Luxshare,TCL in VN.
I am not an enemy of Viet Namese. In fact, I respect your ability to kick out foreign forces from your country many times, like French, US, and others.

I would like to see all of Asia form a bloc from Japan and Indonesia to Turkey and Egypt (and further to North Africa.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)