What's new

Both anti-China, what is the difference between the Indian and the Vietnamese in the PDF?

Uguduwa

BANNED
Nov 19, 2019
Country
Sri Lanka
That's because despite all those fake self aggrandizing,the Indians sense they aren't taken seriously on their own ,for Indians successful means serving at google,microsoft and Intel,and that too is reserved for the few .
For India to be successful means any form of acknowledgment by US -Anglo-Saxon and other first-world nations like japan.

The south Asian guy pretending to understand Vietnam is ridiculous,though he's right about the Indian part, not surprising.
Vietnamese are a pragmatic bunch,they do what serves their needs.All stats proves that Eastern culture is way more influential and popular among the vietnamese,US has extremely weak appeal and soft power on Vietnamese in comparison to East Asian Nations.Vietnamese looks up to Japan,korea and even china by far more than the west .White civilization aren't even close in soft power and appeal among the youth.

Indians literally measure themselves from a white men's yard stick. The difference is Indians has an extremely fragile ego to accept it openly. Indians and black sjw communities are very similar actually. They can never do wrong,and everything about them is great.That's why both are a menace quite often.

You mean South Asian?? Then it would make sense. Otherwise, that's just your south asian mentality superimposing your perspective based on your culture.

The concept of white worshipping is real in mostly South Asian nations.

See the condition of Indian people during slavery in the British era - News  Crab | DailyHunt
You are a cringe factory. I bet living in some Indian village, you haven't stepped outside all your life and getting all your info on the internet pretending to know everything lol. Vietnamese used to make up the largest share of my close friends for a very long time.

No matter how wannabe-Chinese you are trying to be, your inner Indian comes out every time you post. You are another loud mouth know-it-all pompous idiot like the rest of your countrymen.

Last edited:

hualushui

Jul 3, 2019
Country
China
For Indians, Bharat is our motherland and if there is attack on Mother the attacker must be punished in the most harsh manner. At time we had leaders like nehru who will sell there own mother for a piece of silver. But no more, we will give a mouth breaking reply to whoever challenges our MotherLand.
I did not deny you to fight back, I just comment on the way you fight back

Feng Leng

Aug 3, 2017
Country
China
The concept of white worshipping is real in mostly South Asian nations.
I think white worshipping correlates strongly [negative] with belief in traditional religions. When you are worshipping a traditional deity, you won't be worshipping white people or Western civilization / culture.

South Asians are quite religious. Some Hindus may not believe in Hindu deities anymore but Muslims obviously are very devout. Non-Muslim Southeast Asians are not that devout. East Asians barely believe in traditional religions especially in communist countries. What saves East Asians is the higher economic development.

Last edited:

Leishangthem

Mar 12, 2019
Country
India
You are a cringe factory. I bet living in some Indian village, you haven't stepped outside all your life and getting all your info on the internet pretending to know everything lol. Vietnamese used to make up the largest share of my close friends for a very long time.
You're just another usual small-minded south asian with no class. It's genetic and cultural problem that renders the concept of humility and pragmatism a far cry among south Asians.
You talk exactly like the " Indians" which you refer to as "pompous" ,someone think too highly of themselves once they get a passport and board a flight.
The only cringefest is your ignoramus posts.

Uguduwa

BANNED
Nov 19, 2019
Country
Sri Lanka
You're just another usual small-minded south asian with no class. It's genetic and cultural problem that renders the concept of humility and pragmatism a far cry among south Asians.
You talk exactly like the " Indians" which you refer to as "pompous" ,someone think too highly of themselves once they get a passport and board a flight.
The only cringefest is your ignoramus post.
Ok my village friend. Whatever floats your boat.

Uguduwa

BANNED
Nov 19, 2019
Country
Sri Lanka
Let's be real. White worshiping exists in every single Asian country without exceptions. Look at Thai, Indian celebrities. They look nothing like the average population in their country. How good look nowadays correlates with how white you are. Read this forum alone, the word "dark" is thrown around as an insult. Loser whites from the west go to Asia and get treated like celebrities. Can we say the opposite is true? Even a high skilled Asian immigrant can get treated like garbage in the west.

Viva_Viet

BANNED
Jun 26, 2011
Country
Viet Nam
Get rid of the Southern Vietnamese and you will do fine. The Southern Vietnamese are a bunch of morons.
They love drinking and fighting, they dont think much abt future.

They r good fighters and willing fight to dead anyway

Viva_Viet

BANNED
Jun 26, 2011
Country
Viet Nam
Ho Chi Minh, Hoang Van Hoan, Nguyen Van Linh, Pham Van Dong liked China.

Only Le Duan and Nguyen Tan Dung hate China.
Yeah.if they have FB, they would post some neutral comments.

While Le Duan, Dung would keep posting anti CN comments... like most of VN FB account now :lol:

And still no vnese say they support CN.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
The Northern Faction wanted to sell Dao Van Don to China. That shows how good relationship are. Unfortunately the Southern faction spoiled the deal.

Yeah.if they have FB, they would post some neutral comments.

While Le Duan, Dung would keep posting anti CN comments... like most of VN FB account now :lol:

And still no vnese say they support CN.

Viva_Viet

BANNED
Jun 26, 2011
Country
Viet Nam
The Northern Faction wanted to sell Dao Van Don to China. That shows how good relationship are. Unfortunately the Southern faction spoiled the deal.
Fake Vnese like u posting fake VN news, we sell No Land to Cnese, not FB account say VN sell any land to CN

Thats why most Vnese use FB, not PDF cos we dont wanna waste time wt fake Vnese and CN trollers :lol:

Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
May 28, 2018
Country
Pakistan

No matter how wannabe-Chinese you are trying to be, your inner Indian comes out every time you post. You are another loud mouth know-it-all pompous idiot like the rest of your countrymen.
For someone claiming to be from Sri Lanka, you are always defending Indians. Suspicious...

I think white worshipping correlates strongly with belief in traditional religions. When you are worshipping a traditional deity, you won't be worshipping white people or Western civilization / culture.

South Asians are quite religious. Some Hindus may not believe in Hindu deities anymore but Muslims obviously are very devout. Non-Muslim Southeast Asians are not that devout. East Asians barely believe in traditional religions especially in communist countries. What saves East Asians is the higher economic development.
We believe our culture, civilization, and religion is superior to that of the West. Many of us also avoid marrying Western Non-Muslims due to negative culture which they have. Many of the Muslims will turn their faces away when they see a woman in bikini, etc.

Don't forget that we ruled over Europe and dominated it for more than 500 years, we have not forgotten our history.

China is headed in the right direction, I think the obsession with some of upper and middle class with all things European will fade over time. You have a very strong and ancient culture with good values, something which West does not have anymore.

As for Vietnam, give it a decade or so, they will start to value their relationship with China, and the same for Koreans, Japanese, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)