• Wednesday, November 13, 2019

'Blue girl': Iran's football fan, denied stadium entry, dies

Discussion in 'Middle East & Africa' started by sammuel, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Baba Google

Baba Google FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 500 / -0
    Pakistan
    bro are you even muslim?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Menace2Society

Menace2Society SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 9,987 / -9
    Pakistan
    Its a long answer and off topic. I am going to delete this comment.

3. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 59,133 / -9
    Pakistan
    Man now you have him by his neck... now you know the source of hatred and lies.

He is a qadiyani.

How is this off topic... you coward hypocrite spend the whole day bashing Islam and when someone asks you about your identity so call it off topic... just show a little bit of honesty and courage and reveal your true beliefs..

If she was beaten by police then a strong action must be taken against the police man. But entry denials are normal things and even if she was denied because she was girl, there's no justification for her committing suicide.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. Bahram Esfandiari

Bahram Esfandiari BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,748 / -1
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    Imagine having so little value for your life to burn yourself to death for a F#cking Soccer game. How pitiful!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. Menace2Society

Menace2Society SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 9,987 / -9
    Pakistan
    Short answer I have a belief in God but believe monotheistic teachings are corrupted by man which includes Islam. Hadith is an abomination and I have gone through authentic and so called unauthentic. The message is pure. There is a longer answer for another thread maybe.

The bashing fundamentlist Islamic thought gets is justified and it will become more intense as time goes on. This is the natural course.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 59,133 / -9
    Pakistan
    @Horus why this idiot is even allowed to masquerade here

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33
    Palestinian Territory, Occupied
    What's gonna happen with news like this:

1.) Anti-Islam will focus on it and take it as opportunity to bash Islam

2.) Pro-Iran fanatics will defend Iran at all costs.

The reality is media pick and choose what they want to go viral. And all media have an agenda. Al Jazeera is one of better ones for those that want news on the Arab/Muslim world. The rest of media outlets all have an agenda for the ME, like the Iranian, British and American media.

So people should approach every kind of news without an bias and give their honest opinion.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  8. Alternatiiv

Alternatiiv SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15 / 4,351 / -0
    Pakistan
    Khilafat system died after the rightly guided caliphs. If you read history, you will find how unislamic the Khilafat system had become, greedy rulers used it to keep power to them and in their families and killed others over it. It requires ideal people like the Sahaba, but such don't really exist now.

I am a Muslim. And I am not saying that just because you're a Muslim, you beat your wife. And neither is he saying that.

What he is saying is that stuff like domestic violence, beating your wife, and so on, are allowed by the state due to its backward "unislamic laws."

Some time back, a wife in Saudi Arabia filmed her husband touching up an Asian maid. She took it to court with the evidence. The court instead punished her with lashes because she filmed her husband without his permission. Such are the backward laws of Saudi Arabia.

And in regards to "can't say women as 'my women' because it's the west."

You're taking that too seriously, get off your high horse.

Also just because women in your house were fortunate doesn't mean women in every house are. You, and I, both know the kind of restrictions placed on women in Saudi Arabia and Iran by laws, and in Pakistan by social norms - so lets not kid ourselves.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33
    Palestinian Territory, Occupied
    We need a lot of reform, and funny thing is some thing that it is by pushing ourselves away from Islam when we already have done that and that's why we are this way. We need to drift back towards Islam, and it's not gonna happen until Allah sends a rightly guided person to lead our people. Or the best example of a Muslim there will be. And we hope that time is soon but Allah knows best. Until then, people should look at Prophet Mohammeds(SAW) character more as he was rightly guided by God and he used logic/reason to approach a lot of matters. But, his logic/reason is in tune with Islam and what God deems the truth. It's not any kind of logic/reason. The rightly guided Caliphs, all the Prophets had it, and the Mahdi will also have it.

Btw, I used to be Menace2society, I lost hope in Islam and was saying similar things. So be easy on him he is just searching and I'm confident he will come back to same conclusion I did.

10. Doomstar

Doomstar FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,697 / -0
    Bangladesh
    Iran should at the very least provide women's only sections in the football stadium. That being said, are Iranian men allowed to watch women's sports in the stadium?

11. New World

New World SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,773 / -0
    Pakistan

Say Welcome to the Persian Spring.

12. mangekyousharingan

mangekyousharingan FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,501 / -1
    Men aren’t allowed entry to women’s matches either, should I go set myself on fire ?

No. Men can’t watch women’s games either. But it only becomes sexist when it’s about women

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  13. Doomstar

Doomstar FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,697 / -0
    Bangladesh
    Men's sports are certainly more popular among spectators than women's sports. That being said, I do believe both men and women should be allowed to watch the opposite sex play.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  14. mangekyousharingan

mangekyousharingan FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,501 / -1
    Yes they should be allowed, but they are not, that’s just how it is. My point is, it’s not a sexist law and it’s not a discriminatory law like the western media portrays it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Alternatiiv

Alternatiiv SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15 / 4,351 / -0
    Pakistan
    But it's a sexist law. You're restricting based on gender. Also female matches aren't that famous or popular, so it isn't a fair comparison.

• Thanks Thanks x 1