What's new

Block52 in town...!

DANGER-ZONE

Nov 25, 2007
Country
Pakistan
here one i uploaded long ago hiding pilot face, this one is D Blk-52.

i will upload the full picture soon because the pilot is standing b/w the crew. so no more hide and seek :)

Stealth

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2009
Country
Pakistan
lol @ this Airforce seriously why they are spending money on *** things just to showoff or what ????? lol @ Pakistan Airforce!

Najam Khan

Nov 24, 2006
Can any body guess the patch F-16C pilot is wearing on shoulder? following is its original crop!

lol @ this Airforce seriously why they are spending money on *** things just to showoff or what ????? lol @ Pakistan Airforce!
I think they have are in better position to make decisions than you...

So what do you want to drag old 80s/ 2005-2008 era F-16s in WoT? killing their life time service to its worst extreme....they have to be used for routine training, CAPs and the life left must not be wasted in WoT.....

Do you know what happened to F16s after Presseler amendments and Afghan war?

sur

Aug 19, 2009
I think they have are in better position to make decisions than you...

So what do you want to drag old 80s/ 2005-2008 era F-16s in WoT? killing their life time service to its worst extreme....they have to be used for routine training, CAPs and the life left must not be wasted in WoT.....

Do you know what happened to F16s after Presseler amendments and Afghan war?
No,,, I think that's NOT what he ment,,,

He ment that why r we "wasting money when we cannot even defend our innocent ppl ,,,

Since our armed men have ONLY used these machines to kill our own ppl, that's why i used the word "waste"...

Since we couldn't even stop other's from bombing our OWN countrymen & we handed-back their proven-spy & murderer so conveniently,,, that's why it is all a "waste"... at least so far. Unless army take their bangles off & stop being a sissy... to Americans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom