• Thursday, November 21, 2019

Blasphemers are terrorists, says IHC judge

Discussion in 'Seniors Cafe' started by Dawood Ibrahim, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Dawood Ibrahim

Dawood Ibrahim SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 8,024 / -4
    Pakistan
    ABOUT 1 HOUR AGO BY STAFF REPORT
    [​IMG]

ISLAMABAD: Reacting strongly against sacrilegious content over social media, Islamabad High Court (IHC) Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui Tuesday declared blasphemers as terrorists.

Justice Siddiqui could not control his emotions as his eyes welled up out of respect for the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) while he was dictating the ruling.

“Why is the blasphemous content present on the social media? What steps had the government taken up in this regard so far?” he raised multiple questions.

Directing Federal Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar to appear before the court in his personal capacity, Justice Siddiqui asserted the matter cannot be relegated to bureaucracy.

“I submit and sacrifice myself and all what I have including my parents, my life and job to the person of Allah’s messenger (peace be upon him),” he said adding, “If the sacrilegious pages cannot be blocked, then Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) should cease to exist.”

“Each and everything can be sacrificed for the honour of Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him). I will close entire social media, if I have to,” he warned adding, “I hereby declare as terrorists who commit blasphemy to the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him).”

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/03/07/blasphemers-are-terrorists-says-ihc-judge/

@war&peace @Signalian @SherDil

• Thanks Thanks x 13
  2. Pakistani sipahi

Pakistani sipahi FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 221 / -0
    Pakistan
    كلنا فداك يا رسول الله

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  3. VCheng

VCheng ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +57 / 32,737 / -4
    Pakistan
    He is clearly unfit to serve as a judge, letting his personal beliefs reign supreme over his duties to be impartial.

• Thanks Thanks x 30
  4. Hell hound

Hell hound STAFF

Ratings:
    +2 / 7,284 / -0
    Pakistan
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 21
  5. Dawood Ibrahim

Dawood Ibrahim SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 8,024 / -4
    Pakistan
    Well done Justice Siddiqui a good step in the right direction and a slap on the liberal mind face. Although these shameless liberal don't have shame they will continue their dirty work

• Thanks Thanks x 14
  6. Awan68

Awan68 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 4,902 / -6
    Pakistan
    If u dont think that blasphemers are terrorists than u have a kind of bigotry in ur hypocritical thought process that is contradictory to the belief and law of pakistan, abusing people held to heart by 1.5 billion people globally is not terrorism to u??,

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  7. Hell hound

Hell hound STAFF

Ratings:
    +2 / 7,284 / -0
    Pakistan
    honoring and showing love for a murderer for the sake of our prophet(rehmat u alimen) what have this world come to:disagree:.and for your info tasser never disrespected the prophet himself he was just defending an accused.

what i am pointing out is this guys is unfit for the position he hold as he is clearly support a law breaker although he is under the oath to protect and uphold the same law under any circumstances.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Awan68

Awan68 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 4,902 / -6
    Pakistan
    This thread is not about honouring mumtaz qadri, this thread is about calling blasphemers what they actually are, according to pakistani law the punishment for blasphemy if proven is death, i believe that blasphemey cases must be rigorously invesitgated and people should only be condemned to the penalty if those accusations are completely proven, care must be taken that no innocent falls prey but in the end any blasphemy warrants death and those who want to disagree with islam and its tenets are free to argue and raise questions but no one should or would be allowed to insult prophets or sahaba and if u dont support this notion than u are a special kind of vermin...

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  9. Hell hound

Hell hound STAFF

Ratings:
    +2 / 7,284 / -0
    Pakistan
    qadri reference was here just to show how the judge is biased and unfit to hold the seat.so he and any ruling by him should be thrown out of the court.

10. Sheikh Rauf

Sheikh Rauf SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,318 / -9
    Pakistan
    :) i am glad you living in US so keep your personal belief seprate Disrespecting of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is not allowed and will never allow in this land, people who doesnt want to follow the law of Islamic Republic of Pakistan are welcome to leave.

• Thanks Thanks x 11
  11. Awan68

Awan68 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 4,902 / -6
    Pakistan
    O bhai dont start this debate about bias or what not in pakistan, by ur standards more than half of the judges in pakistan would be thrown out of court and by the way do u disagree with what he said??, do u disagree that blasphemerd are terrorists??,

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  12. Awan68

Awan68 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 4,902 / -6
    Pakistan
    Murdering taseer was wrong but that is what happens when the courts and govts dont uphold the rule of law, he was openly parading around calling the blasphemey law a black law or whatever, he was defending a criminal sentenced by the lahore high court, he waw doing this bullshit on behest and payroll of foriegn ngos etc, he was a known drunk corrupt asshole, u dont mess around with stuff that is sensitive in anation, taseer invited this upon himself, the govt is responsible for his murder because they didnt have balls enought to get that drunk toad to shut his mouth, they didnt have the balls to carry out the sentence of that aasia bitch due to fear of their masters in europe and amreeka...

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  13. Sher Shah Awan

Sher Shah Awan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +25 / 11,347 / -1
    Pakistan
    And terrorists are Ghazis. Got it, "Judge" saheb.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  14. Sher Shah Awan

Sher Shah Awan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +25 / 11,347 / -1
    Pakistan
    You are living in Australia, a kafir country where most people don't like Islam or Muslims. They do blasphemy every day. How can you stand to stay in country like this? Why don't you return to Pakistan before pointing fingers at me?

As for blasphemy, who said I am okay with blasphemy?

But in Pakistan, even an accusation is enough to kill someone. How many cases have actually been properly investigated instead of having rabid mobs descending on the courthouse and threatening judges that if they don't find them guilty they are blasphemers too. At this rate, anyone can stand up and say person A committed blasphemy and you will have the local rishwatkhor, rapists, killers, fake medicine selling, dhoodh mai milawat kernay wala "momins" getting ready to get a quick entrance to heaven because they have failed in their lives to be good muslims.

• Thanks Thanks x 15
  15. The Eagle

The Eagle SENIOR MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +126 / 24,619 / -0
    Pakistan
    Islamic Republic of Pakistan. He is a judge that sits in Hon'ble High Court of Islamabad and authority that promoted him, appointed him cannot be judged like this. Hope you understand.

• Thanks Thanks x 7