So this was a compliment right?...
Lol India and Bangladesh are supposed to be allies, friends...
Hopefully now our Bangladeshis bothers can understand why Pakistanis always disliked Indians from the very beginning
They are not mentally alright when it comes to Muslims in general and Muslims of SC in specific
Bangladeshis don't like Indians, we never have..
On an individual basis, there's good Indians and bad Indians..
But India as a whole ? No. We hate it.
90% of Bangladeshis hate India and all it stands for, the other 10% are Hindus who understandably have a soft spot for India.