• Sunday, January 26, 2020

Bangladeshi MP allegedly hired eight lookalikes to take her place in exams

Discussion in 'Bangladesh Defence Forum' started by Doomstar, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Atlas

Atlas FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 2,004 / -0
    Bangladesh
    That's great. But in Bangladeshi politics education doesn't play any role, so probably no minimum requirement here, because our former PM khaleda zia was 8 pass ( she claimed that she is ssc pass, yet actually the reality is she is 8 pass. Hasina has bachelor degree though, so eligible even in Pakistani standard!) .

@Al-zakir, your precious opinion is requested sir.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Reyne

Reyne FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,005 / -0
    Bangladesh
    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

We brethren are ;) ;)

3. mmr

mmr FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 892 / -0
    Bangladesh
    Bd ppl are so so good at corruption. If there was any competition on this we will win. We will be the best. Something is seriously wrong with bd ppl. I dont live at bd but every time i open the news of bd its so fucking depressing...shitty....is it possible god intentionally send worse type of humans at bd? Why we are like this?

4. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 59,151 / -9
    Pakistan
    Actually we need to raise the standard of education even further. I have a proposal for the education of MPs.
    Thank God right now we have many educated ministers in cabinet. PM IK is a graduate from Oxford while our president Arif Alvi is a dentist and has multiple MS from different US universities in his field. He was the president of world dental association as well. But still we need even better people.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. Retired Troll

Retired Troll ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 38,587 / -11
    Pakistan
    were

6. Atlas

Atlas FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 2,004 / -0
    Bangladesh
    Exactly. Education is the backbone of a nation. So if we can do it, simply common and good folks will be interested in politics. And only this procedure can help us regain our past glory.

Imran khan is a great leader no doubt, he is new, but hope day by day he will prove himself more worthy.

In present days look at other 2 Muslim leader, Erdogan and Mahathir Muhammad! I am really inspired by them.

Specially about Mahathir Muhammad, even after the business loss threat from India he stands tall.

And Erdogan is showing middle finger to USA! So we need not only educated politicians, but also bold and morally strong politician, to elevate our nation.

We all must remember what tipu Sultan said, "It's better to live one day as a lion than 1000 years as a sheep".

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 59,151 / -9
    Pakistan
    Yeah I really like IK. He is sincere, honest and courageous. His honesty is contagious... you listen to him and you can feel it even sitting thousands of km away. However we have a lot more expectations from him. I never voted for anyone in Pakistan but I travelled the way to Pakistan to vote for PTI. But sometimes, he makes mistakes that me angry :)
    Mahathir is very wise and brave while Erdogan is brave, determined and outspoken but they separate, IK has brought them together. Erdogan also has shown a very big middle finger to Gangadesh.
    Gangu Kuttas (dogs) have stopped a project with Turkey for their next naval systems, also Modi cancelled the visit to Turkey, and now their govt is stopping Gangadoos from visiting Turkey and also stopped supply of some stuff but Erdogan did give a single fcuk to them. And inshaAllah his country's economy will become much better because India has trade surplus with Turkey so it Turkey reduces trade with them and starts importing the same from alternatives ... Gangadesh will get severe hit. USA has already started to fine the bhikaries ..

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. Atlas

Atlas FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 2,004 / -0
    Bangladesh
    So you are an active part of the new age of Pakistan. Congratulations. In Bangladesh we also need such changes. We must choose another party as third political power like Pakistan did.

But we know it is a long journey.
    He is a human being after all, so he makes mistake it's not unnatural. So give him time. I wish he will be one of the greatest leader Pakistan has ever produced, same as he was the greatest leader of Pakistan cricket. The worm wish and love of most of Bangladeshis will always be with him.

Yes I know this. And in future IMHO Imran khan need to do another bigger job and that is he should brought Saudi and Iran together. Or atleast he should try it for life time.

Only Shia sunni alliance can make us greater again.

Yes and that's the reason I already see a shadow of our ottoman caliphs in this great man. Many Bangladeshi Muslim started thinking him as the new leader of the rise of Muslims. I wish Inshallah turkey will regain it's top position among Muslim nations again under Mr Erdogan. That will help regaining the glory of our nation.

He has the ability to lead the ummah to true direction. He is totally opposite to Arab leeches ( nobility) , who are giving new era Hitler Narendra Modi their best medals and going to invest hundreds of billions dollars.

I also hope so.

I have doubt in this case. I think it's an eye wash. USA need India to suppress China. So why they will continue it?