What's new

Bangladesh Navy

DalalErMaNodi

May 12, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
So i guess we gotta wait more for new frigates assuming these "local" systems will be installed in the new ships. Wonder who is actually giving tech for naval gun and torpedo to this tiny country with small budget.

Hasn't IFF already been installed on trial basis on 5 Vessels ?

I suspect the budget isn't all that small, navy has PMO's ear.... Blue Economy and all,... Not to forget the monkeys insatiable hard-on for St. Martin's Island.

Michael Corleone

Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
Hasn't IFF already been installed on trial basis on 5 Vessels ?

I suspect the budget isn't all that small, navy has PMO's ear.... Blue Economy and all,... Not to forget the monkeys insatiable hard-on for St. Martin's Island.
St Martin isn’t even a strategic interest. Just a blob of land with crabs in the beach.
As for the blue economy, there’s still no proven reserve, all theoretical

DalalErMaNodi

May 12, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
St Martin isn’t even a strategic interest. Just a blob of land with crabs in the beach.

Nigga, St. Martin's is an Issue of utmost importance because it alters the line and the angle at which our Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) is demarcated....

That is precisely why Myanmar has been trying to claim St. Martin's as theirs, so that they have the bear minimum discourse going and then they can file for a re-evaluation of the EEZ citing disputed territory.

There's always more to everything in the dirty game of international geopolitics.

The Ronin

Mar 24, 2017
Country
Bangladesh
Depends on survey. Even if there's no reserve, we still got an area of 19,467 sq km, the four-fifth of the total area of 25,602 sq km disputed maritime boundary and that blob of land had part in that.

"However, Myanmar claimed that St. Martin's Island was a special circumstance in that it was located directly in front of the Myanmar coast and within the traditional 12 nautical mile territorial sea limit of Bangladesh. Therefore, Myanmar contended that the island should not warrant full consideration in terms of having its own relative territorial sea, EEZ and continental shelf.

Essential to Bangladesh's argument was that St. Martin's Island, which lies approximately six nautical miles south of Bangladesh, has a sustainable fishing economy, permanent population of approximately 7,000 people and a tourism industry that draws in over 360,000 tourists a year (Judgement 2012: 49, para. 143). In this contention, the Tribunal opted for the middle ground. It awarded St. Martin's Island its own 12 nautical mile territorial sea, but did not allow for its own relative EEZ or continental shelf."

"Furthermore, Judge Gao argued that effect should be given to St. Martin's Island in the delimitation of Bangladesh's territorial sea, EEZ, and continental shelf “by reason of its size, its large permanent population, its important economic life, its strategic importance and, most importantly, its geographical location only 4.547 nautical miles from Bangladesh's mainland territory” (Gao 2012: 33). Judge Gao agrees with the Tribunal that St. Martin's Island should have a 12 nautical mile EEZ.

However, while the Tribunal concluded that St. Martin's Island would have no effect on the EEZ and continental shelf claims of Bangladesh, Judge Gao contends that the island should still partially effect the EEZ and continental shelf. The full-effect in Bangladesh's claim would block the outward-projection of Myanmar's sea territory because of the island's proximity to the Myanmar coast. Thus, Judge Gao proposes a more equitable solution, in which, only a half-effect of the island is accounted for (see Appendix Figure 5: Recommended Effect of St. Martin's Island from Judge Zhiguo Gao)."

1606078502009.png

1606078520204.png

1606078549698.png

1606078578911.png

1606080290816.png

Last edited:

Michael Corleone

Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
Depends on survey. Even if there's no reserve, we still got an area of 19,467 sq km, the four-fifth of the total area of 25,602 sq km disputed maritime boundary and that blob of land had part in that.

"However, Myanmar claimed that St. Martin's Island was a special circumstance in that it was located directly in front of the Myanmar coast and within the traditional 12 nautical mile territorial sea limit of Bangladesh. Therefore, Myanmar contended that the island should not warrant full consideration in terms of having its own relative territorial sea, EEZ and continental shelf.

Essential to Bangladesh's argument was that St. Martin's Island, which lies approximately six nautical miles south of Bangladesh, has a sustainable fishing economy, permanent population of approximately 7,000 people and a tourism industry that draws in over 360,000 tourists a year (Judgement 2012: 49, para. 143). In this contention, the Tribunal opted for the middle ground. It awarded St. Martin's Island its own 12 nautical mile territorial sea, but did not allow for its own relative EEZ or continental shelf."

"Furthermore, Judge Gao argued that effect should be given to St. Martin's Island in the delimitation of Bangladesh's territorial sea, EEZ, and continental shelf “by reason of its size, its large permanent population, its important economic life, its strategic importance and, most importantly, its geographical location only 4.547 nautical miles from Bangladesh's mainland territory” (Gao 2012: 33). Judge Gao agrees with the Tribunal that St. Martin's Island should have a 12 nautical mile EEZ.

However, while the Tribunal concluded that St. Martin's Island would have no effect on the EEZ and continental shelf claims of Bangladesh, Judge Gao contends that the island should still partially effect the EEZ and continental shelf. The full-effect in Bangladesh's claim would block the outward-projection of Myanmar's sea territory because of the island's proximity to the Myanmar coast. Thus, Judge Gao proposes a more equitable solution, in which, only a half-effect of the island is accounted for (see Appendix Figure 5: Recommended Effect of St. Martin's Island from Judge Zhiguo Gao)."

View attachment 690192

View attachment 690193

View attachment 690194

View attachment 690195

View attachment 690197

What are your opinion? Don’t you think Bangladesh lost out a lot of territory going into a lawsuit with Burma? As compared to with India where we got 50-50?

SpaceMan18

Aug 10, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
Nigga, St. Martin's is an Issue of utmost importance because it alters the line and the angle at which our Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) is demarcated....

That is precisely why Myanmar has been trying to claim St. Martin's as theirs, so that they have the bear minimum discourse going and then they can file for a re-evaluation of the EEZ citing disputed territory.

There's always more to everything in the dirty game of international geopolitics.
I agree , we have to protect what we have we can't let some sandal wearing Ak swinging leaf eating monkeys take away our EEZ
So i guess we gotta wait more for new frigates assuming these "local" systems will be installed in the new ships. Wonder who is actually giving tech for naval gun and torpedo to this tiny country with small budget.
China maybe ?

DalalErMaNodi

May 12, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
Last edited:

Michael Corleone

Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh

@Buddhistforlife ayooo spare some girls for us man, why you gotta trawl them all off in your shiny Benz.....

@Michael Corleone Burmese Agent stole your Gal bro.....

@X-ray Papa yours too bruh.

@Bilal9 Dada give me those tips you keep hinting, need to get her out and back from that Benz before it's too late.....

Help me get my Rafique out... Plssssss
Man he can only carry 3 girls with him
I can put a mattress on that bed and have an open air orgy

which one would you go for? Sweaty closet sex or open air sex?
I know I need the bed, my tennis balls need to breathe 😂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom