What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

The Ronin

Mar 24, 2017
Country
Bangladesh
So will they continue procurement through tender or G2G?
G2G.

Don’t get your hopes up. They’ve been securing this money since 2018
That's what Amra miya said. BAF asked money before this FY's budget.

Michael Corleone

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
G2G.

That's what Amra miya said. BAF asked money before this FY's budget.

I hope they don’t buy this upcoming MRCA because I bet you 100% we aren’t buying anything else for the next 45 years.

BlackViking

Feb 7, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
That's odd, they asked only $739 million for down payment not for infrastructure building. What's your source? Is it credible?

View attachment 780333

View attachment 780332
They need to start building infrastructures and need to send pilots abroad for training once they complete the order by paying the downpayment. Downpayment is not the only issue here. In total baf has secured 9100 koti taka or around 1.10bil usd recently.

Mar 8, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Western fighter jet will not only bring very capable aircraft but also world class pilot training for BAF.PAF training is mainly American influenced which has benefited us in our wars against our enemy.

Ayub khan words:
3A have saved Pakistan"Allah,Air Force & Artillery"

Michael Corleone

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
Western fighter jet will not only bring very capable aircraft but also world class pilot training for BAF.PAF training is mainly American influenced which has benefited us in our wars against our enemy.

Ayub khan words:
3A have saved Pakistan"Allah,Air Force & Artillery"
PAF training in early days was from RAF, which is why they succeeded against Indians in 65.
Indians on the other hand, I don’t understand… why they **** up even though they also trained under RAF until independence

The Ronin

Mar 24, 2017
Country
Bangladesh
They need to start building infrastructures and need to send pilots abroad for training once they complete the order by paying the downpayment.
They are already doing it and done it. Read the news, if they wanted money for infrastructures, they would've included it with it. Like others said, it will take time to receive the jet for some time even if we order this or next year so we don't necessarily need the money for infrastructures right now. It makes me even more skeptical cause no one else has reported it yet except you.

Opera Snapshot_2021-09-25_213425_mod.gov.bd.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-09-25_213506_mod.gov.bd.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-09-27_042129_mod.gov.bd.png

Michael Corleone

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
They are already doing it and done it. Read the news, if they wanted money for infrastructures, they would've included it with it. Like others said, it will take time to receive the jet for some time even if we order this or next year so we don't necessarily need the money for infrastructures right now. It makes me even more skeptical cause no one else has reported it yet except you.

View attachment 780427

View attachment 780428

View attachment 780429
We don’t have temperature controlled hangar that EFT needs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom