• Thursday, January 23, 2020

Babur ready for induction

Discussion in 'Pakistan Strategic Forces' started by Neo, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Neo

Neo RETIRED

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,930 / -0
    You have no proof to support your claim either. I gave you a logic explanaition based on assumptions, thats all there is. We'll never know the truth.

The fact is that Babur is there and it will be inducted, its our first CM and nobody is concernend about its authenticity. We've gained a lot of experience from this project and we'll use it to make more effictive designs in the future.

2. Adux

Adux SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 123 / -0
    Pakistan doesnt have the required metallurgical skills is more than proof enough

3. Neo

Neo RETIRED

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,930 / -0
    AQ Khan is a versatile metallurgist, he's trained hundreds of youth in Pakistan.
    You have no idea of our capabilities.

4. Adux

Adux SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 123 / -0
    AQ is no Albert Einstien, you are giving way too much credit.

5. BATMAN

BATMAN ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15 / 17,679 / -26
    Pakistan
    It's just your claim and not a proof.
    Pakistani universities start specialized mettalurgy education with Bachelors degree with all possible opportunities in further education.
    Hundreds graduate every year and some of them acheive more than AQ Khan.
    This prove we have more than enough skilled manpower to acheive what ever we wish.

6. Adux

Adux SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 123 / -0
    lol,
    Its about that is it all about bachelor education...;p;, my claim is well backed,

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Neo

Neo RETIRED

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,930 / -0
    And you are underestimating Pakistan and our manufacturing capabilities as usual. :rolleyes:

8. Adux

Adux SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 123 / -0
    You want to talk to me about Pakistani artillery capacity, i would rate it best in the world. India below them. I am not talking about Toys.
    I know what Pakistan is good at , what it is not. I am ready to learn. But dont give me crap,
    At the end of days it doesnt matter wether pakistan made it, cuz it will go boom in India.
    But please do give credit to PAkistani armed forces inducting it(2 test..lol) but not the scientist in this regard

9. Keysersoze

Keysersoze SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,170 / -0
    That are known of. They could have fired off thousands of them as far as anyone is aware. I am sure they will give you a call when they want to test some new weapons system. They are very conscientious that way.

10. Adux

Adux SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 123 / -0
    lol!!!! i am sure;
    There is something called our detection capacity. But i would be happy if they called

11. Keysersoze

Keysersoze SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,170 / -0
    Well it is a LACM so the detection capability would be of minimal effect. or could be masked fairly easily. If you had AWACS atthe border maybe you could have but you didn't so.......

12. irfan1173

irfan1173 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 23 / -0
    Neo has said everything. Ukrainian engineers are there. But doesn't mean they will give us the technology in a platter. People who need to know about Babur know about it. All this talk about indian intelligence were surprised is all bullshit.

13. joey

joey SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 24 / -0
    Neo your not getting this thing, ask any Aero enginner what it is to produce a Turbofan engine!

Even if you say guiidance is Pakistani I'll agree, a turbofan engine developement miniaturized is complex than developing a turbofan engine for aeroplane.

If you did that for babur today China would be buying that from you and you would be supplying engines for that in jf17.

Lets get this simple, how many universities in pakistan gives a degree in engine developement? and how many papers gets published from there?

Neo you cannot imagine how complex it is to produce a turbofan engine, not even M88 contains akll French parts and not even kaveri does.

Like for example, Rafales M88 engine has these foreign parts from a single private concern,

To make each of thing you need r&d of years and years!
    Engine developement is propreitery knowledge developed for years and years!! a Simple PTAE-7 engine for lakhshya took India over years and years to develope.

14. Neo

Neo RETIRED

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,930 / -0
    So what engine is being used, a chinese one?

15. joey

joey SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 24 / -0
    There is a difference between a single metallurgist and a team working, we in India have multi billion dollar company working on r&d for metallurgies, dont forget zravers point why china kept with 125mm and the type of ammunition for their gun in tank, yes due to lack in proper metallurgical skills.

I dont doubt any Pakistani metallurgist claims, but a country with no experience in developing engines developes a Miniaturized turbofan, productionalizes it, mass produces it, integrates it, and test flows succesfully after 2-3 tests and says it got inducted, range gets increased in the next test - sorry this is absolutely absurd.

Just to test the guidance of a missile one would need atleast 7 to 10 tests!!

Babur is a cruise missile, guidance of cruise missile are hardest to make. Brahmos took 10 tests for naval version, and still it is undergoing tests after tests.

this is PTAE-7 developement that powers Lakhshya,

and you are telling me you have designed a turbofan engine? reverse engineered it? productionalized it? how many aircraft engines have you previously built?

I just dont know.... Doesnt fits in my logic to be honest.
    Guidance is Pakistani you say I'll agree, those are software itnensive works, still 2-3 tests proves nothing though. I'll get in guidance after this engine saga.