What's new

Featured Azerbaijan's Border Service Says Two Troops Killed in Clash With Drug Smugglers on Iran Border

drmeson

Sep 2, 2016
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Could be fake Armenian propaganda

We Azeri Turks, Sons of Qizilbash Turk lineages are pride of Iran. We have been massacring enemies of Iranfor centuries and we will do it again for Vatanam if need arises.

and btw Azerbaijan is a proud Qizilbash turko Iranic Shia nation that was taken from us, it did not want to. Blood of warrior never fights with itself.

WudangMaster

Apr 17, 2014
Country
United States
I was expecting the thread to be derailed already but not too bad, yet...
Just wait till the pans come out...

CatSultan

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Pakistan
This is a Russian state owned news agency. I wouldn't take anything they say as face value. Especially if it hasn't been corroborated by other sources. I couldn't find any other news site which mentions this. If anyone finds one, please reply to this post.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
hey're saying its drug dealers who shot at both the AZ and IRI border guards.....makes sense...cuz i know AZ doesnt want smoke with IRan, Iran will finish them and their mossad ties fast if they violated....just sayin..

El Sidd

BANNED
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
hey're saying its drug dealers who shot at both the AZ and IRI border guards.....makes sense...cuz i know AZ doesnt want smoke with IRan, Iran will finish them and their mossad ties fast if they violated....just sayin..
Who knows what's going on. There was some rocket attack from Iranian side into Pakistan as well.

Let's just stay calm and blame oil and drug traders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom