Country
Pakistan
EcyLzUEWsAIF-F0

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
May 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan should support Azerbaijan. Pakistan have experience fighting Bharti occupier terrorists in IOK and this experience will be useful in tackling Armenian thugs which is pumped up after getting backing from bhartis and Russians(I believe) .

Constantin84

Feb 4, 2020
Country
Romania
Pakistan should support Azerbaijan. Pakistan have experience fighting Bharti occupier terrorists in IOK and this experience will be useful in tackling Armenian thugs which is pumped up after getting backing from bhartis and Russians(I believe) .

No need for Pakistan, Israel allready assists them with weapons that Pakistan doesn't have.

Capt. Karnage

BANNED
May 24, 2020
Country
India
Israeli equipment didn't worked on February 27th 2019 and in fact shot their own chopper.

It worked perfectly as that heli was the intended target. It was either due to incompatibility Between the russian and the Israeli systems or IFF system switched off.

Why do you pakistanis want to poke your nose in everyones else's affairs even when they are none of your business and your intervention is not sought?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom