What's new

Featured Azerbaijan and Pakistan JF-17 negotiations

Reichsmarschall

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 16, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Is this deal confirmed? I saw this

says that Russian Mig-35 offer lost against Pakistan's Jf-17 offer, implies that there is a done deal?
How credible is this source?

the_messenger

New Recruit

Feb 25, 2018
Country
Viet Nam
How credible is this source?
This source get the information from topwar, an Russia website

IMO, not accurate, they are guessing

siegecrossbow

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Aug 19, 2010
Country
China
Is this deal confirmed? I saw this

says that Russian Mig-35 offer lost against Pakistan's Jf-17 offer, implies that there is a done deal?
All the sources I see (Russian, Vietnamese, etc.) seem to quote the 1news website from Azerbaijian. However, the source is dubious since we should hear some noise from either CAC or Pakistan before the deal is made. Compare this with the Nigerian purchase.

khanasifm

Apr 16, 2008
All the sources I see (Russian, Vietnamese, etc.) seem to quote the 1news website from Azerbaijian. However, the source is dubious since we should hear some noise from either CAC or Pakistan before the deal is made. Compare this with the Nigerian purchase.
well in case of mynmaar there was no confirmation from either Cac nor Pac only Asia country at Paris so may be but tile will tell
Even Nigerian one was disclose by customer not Pac or Cac

siegecrossbow

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Aug 19, 2010
Country
China
well in case of mynmaar there was no confirmation from either Cac nor Pac only Asia country at Paris so may be but tile will tell
Even Nigerian one was disclose by customer not Pac or Cac
I want the deal to happen as much as anyone else here. However for now we don't have enough corroborating evidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom