• Monday, July 13, 2020

اسلام آباد کی جدید یونیورسٹی میں جنات اور کالا جادو پر ورکشاپ 07-11-2016 پرویز ہود بھائی 0

Discussion in 'Technology & Science' started by pak-marine, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Zibago

Zibago ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13 / 53,869 / -3
    Pakistan
    Mujhay comsats mein jana tha par nahi ja saka thaki si uni sey bsc ki aur thaki si un sey msc kar raha hoan

2. Hell hound

Hell hound STAFF

Ratings:
    +2 / 7,286 / -0
    Pakistan
    come on man don't feel down you will still do great.it's the guy inside you not the institute that make you.and we'll tum chawalian achi mar latey ho:cheesy:,so no probs

mujhe pata hota kay kya karna hay in ka to kya main sar dewar main marta

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  3. Tipu7

Tipu7 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +67 / 11,099 / -0
    Pakistan
    I thought you must be wise enough & educated enough (alas) to understand that I didn't mean the term Work which is used in Physics, Dynamics & Thermodynamics, but the casual term Work which we discuss in every day life.
    Now again, plz show me some ''Work'' of this so called No1 University PHD professor, as a student of science I may take help from it in future for my PHD ..........

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. kahfman

kahfman FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 34 / -0
    Pakistan
    It doesn't have anything to do with Islam, Bangladeshi Muslims are more practising btw.

5. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 59,212 / -9
    Pakistan
    This Hudhud is such a waste...instead of working in his area of research..he is always focussing on non-scientific stuff

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Burhan Wani

Burhan Wani STAFF

Ratings:
    +23 / 8,484 / -1
    Pakistan
    You didn't got my point btw.
    I am against all extra curricular activities at educational institutes. We should minimize activities at universities which is not related to science and technology because universities are built only for education and research this is the truth.

Dr SM Zaidi VC CIIT is a visionary gentleman. I don't know why he allowed them to conduct this activity with in the campus premises.

7. Hammad Arshad Qureshi

Hammad Arshad Qureshi FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,766 / -1
    Pakistan
    Well if your comparison scale or matrix is the neighboring country who reached Mars then let me remind you that the universities in neighboring country holds more parties and other extra curricular activities than Pakistan. Whereas in our universities it is now a must for students to issue research papers in international known organization when they are doing specialization or Masters so i dont think what you are saying is true.
    And as far as Bangladesh is concerned sorry to break your bubble they Rent even in the league of Nations where Pakistan stands . Pakistan is way ahead of Bangladesh. Sometimes people who are demotivated like to just make others also demotivated.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. pak-marine

pak-marine ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 9,670 / -23
    Pakistan
    O shukar hoa comsat ja kar poray din tunay jinnaaat ki threads open karni thi

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Burhan Wani

Burhan Wani STAFF

Ratings:
    +23 / 8,484 / -1
    Pakistan
    I know how well our Ms students produce research papers. Every day we catch dozen infringement cases from all over the country. Indian Engineering universities are securing positions in world ranking and you know well where UET, GIKI resides. Indain engineers secure jobs at Micriosoft, Cisco, IBM right after their graduation and they are the main power of American industries. IIT graduates founded renowned companies like sun microsystems, Juniper,Infosys etc. What we did so far? Involving our students to learn black magic and genies. Lolz.

21st November 2016 will be the start of my third year at HEC.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Djinn

Djinn SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,308 / -0
    Pakistan
    Which university was it? BTW this is the second time Hodhbhoye is trying to stay relevant over this topic via his incoherent rants. I guess when no one throw's you a bone anymore you go for soft targets to build some acknowledgement. Ask him to criticize other religions/countries for believing in paranormal, black magic etc and he will opt to stay as blank as his logic here is. His academic credentials are quite irrelevant rather even if he is a noble award laureate does that prove that no matter what his views are over a plethora of subjects they should always be considered authentic? Next thing you know people will be quoting Aunty Malala's views on how to run Pakistan.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Zibago

Zibago ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13 / 53,869 / -3
    Pakistan
    Bawa ji unki degree ki value hay plus wa mahol hota hay :D

12. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 59,212 / -9
    Pakistan
    A lot of seminars and activities in academic institutions are just for fun and entertainment..

13. SBD-3

SBD-3 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 7,838 / -15
    Pakistan
    Hahahaha the work of a scientist is his research. That's common sense that only those people understand who are in higher studies. And yes do try a good university and see it first hand so as to how hard it is to earn a PhD from ivy league.
    Here let me give you a list of his works again
    https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Pervez_Hoodbhoy/publications
    Oh yes and try to get admission into a university that gives you access to science direct so that you can download and read them with full text, otherwise most of average universities can barely manage free access crap filled DOAJ.

14. pak-marine

pak-marine ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 9,670 / -23
    Pakistan
    pehlay batana tha yar .. comsats k kurian must be hating me for posting this thread

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Zibago

Zibago ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13 / 53,869 / -3
    Pakistan
    Udhar purey Pakistan ki sab sey hifi kurian hoti hain apko kacha kha jayein gi :D

• Thanks Thanks x 2