What's new

Army of the Dead Official Trailer

Death Professor

Sep 3, 2018
Country
Pakistan
"They are smarter, they are faster, they are organized" but they can't use modern day tech, thats their only weakness. Can't use weapons, cant use knives, even bows/arrows, their brain can't comprehend.

Would rather re-watch "I am Legend" than this, at-least that movie wasn't this cringe.

masterchief_mirza

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2019
Country
Pakistan
"They are smarter, they are faster, they are organized" but they can't use modern day tech, thats their only weakness. Can't use weapons, cant use knives, even bows/arrows, their brain can't comprehend.

Would rather re-watch "I am Legend" than this, at-least that movie wasn't this cringe.
Looks nice but this one is still the best zombie series ever:

By the way, the story of this Army of the Dead reminds me of yet another Korean zombie movie. Different details but definitely the same idea.

WinterFangs

Oct 22, 2019
Country
United Kingdom

By the way, the story of this Army of the Dead reminds me of yet another Korean zombie movie. Different details but definitely the same idea.

Kingdom was great, train to busan was my favourite but god DAMn that movie scared the shit outta me when I first watched it. World war Z was meh imo and most series with zombies such as walking dead become bad after a few seasons.

masterchief_mirza

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Kingdom was great, train to busan was my favourite but god DAMn that movie scared the shit outta me when I first watched it. World war Z was meh imo and most series with zombies such as walking dead become bad after a few seasons.
I actually didn't watch train to busan yet. Saw the sequel first. But I will watch it as I heard it's better.

hussain0216

ELITE MEMBER
May 29, 2012
Country
Pakistan

Agree kingdom was great, I'm awaiting the next series
This movie here looks cringe as fcuk

Trango Towers

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2016
Country
Pakistan

Legend part 2 is in the making

newb3e

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2007
Country
Pakistan
its zombies and super heroes only now! where are good movies!

hbo is making the last of us series expecting it to be epic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom