What's new

Armoured Thrusts, Pivotal Support Elements for Better Results

Signalian

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Aug 18, 2015
Country
Pakistan
The best prescribed use of tanks is not as a battering ram, but to exploit once a hole has been punched into the defences, normally by inf. Tanks as battering ram is less preferred since in this case, they will be pitted against well entrenched infantry with ATGMs. Imagine what would happen to tanks once they are engaged at 3500 onwards.
I had explained both the "exploitation" concept of armored forces and "facing ATGM" scenarios in 100s of my posts. I hope you can explain in a better way than mine.
This light tanks concept was last heard on the table in the mid 90s.
Been saying all the time in my posts that PA won't go for Light tank. Again, i hope you can explain to these guys in a better way.

PanzerKiel

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Dec 5, 2006
Country
Pakistan
I had explained both the "exploitation" concept of armored forces and "facing ATGM" scenarios in 100s of my posts. I hope you can explain in a better way than mine.

Been saying all the time in my posts that PA won't go for Light tank. Again, i hope you can explain to these guys in a better way.
Dear , let's see if this topic comes up again.... I'll try to explain it as much as possible.

TheTallGuy

Apr 10, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Theoretically, yes you are right. But the terrain on which we are going to fight our battles actually doesnt allow for this everywhere. There are places where enemy spearheads can come in deep and capture whatever they want while we cant do anything. Then there are places where we have the same advantage. You may like to read or research that once Indians massed their two Strike Corps in front of Rahim Yar Khan during Brass Tacks, what we did with out 1 and 2 Corps. If you find it out, you will be surprised, feel elated and proud.
Sir, This part of Response to brasstalks are not properly written in media even AH Amin or Shaukat Raza have not properly explain...i would be grateful if you could guide me..what to read

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
Advancing deep into enemy territories and than holding vast chunks of its lands is every Pakistanis DREAM. To achieve our aims we need to apply the JAZBA of 1965 and latest battle management skills of the modern era. With the entire nation standing behind our Armed forces, hopefully our aspirations will be met in earnest. This time the war will be fought in enemy lands.
@PanzerKiel @Signalian @Armchair

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom