What's new

"Are there no men left?" those who give election ticket to Muslim women are anti-Islam: Gujarat Imam says

langda khan

BANNED
Nov 7, 2022
Country
India
You just should your 2 iq brain.
I’m talking about success you’re talking about leaders to worship. You bhakts are only good at worshipping idols.
As I said, true success is something a kaffir doesn’t have the mental capability to understand. Maybe Ahle Kittab (Christians and Jews) understand what true success is but definitely not pagans like you.
Go on living your worthless purposeless lives spending all your time worshipping idols with no purpose.
Y’all want to talk about true success while you live without a purpose. Go eat some cow dung pagan.

Success is ruling over you pagans for centuries. Success is defeating world powers and bringing many empires to their knees. Success is your modi is using mostly all Islamic sites to show G20 visitors cuz you guys have nothing good you built in your so called 5000 year history.
And all that still isn’t true success, just worldly success.

I'm not getting the kattar vibes from you. Trying too hard you are. Like someone trying desperately to sound badass. Just my observation. I've seen kattar. In many hues. You're 99.9% internet keywords.

Sayfullah

Sep 10, 2020
Country
Pakistan
I'm not getting the kattar vibes from you. Trying too hard you are. Like someone trying desperately to sound badass. Just my observation. I've seen kattar. In many hues. You're 99.9% internet keywords.
No one cares about what vibes you get off me.
I don’t try to be kattar or care about what I do online.
You sound like you need a life and a proper job. You spend your days on Pakistani defence forum spreading bs. Bjp IT cell isn’t paying you enough. Go get a real job.

my2cents

Apr 8, 2011
Country
United States
They are protecting their communities against increasing hindutva poison and extremism in India

It's why a internal partition is happening inside India, with Muslims beginning to move to majority Muslim areas

There are 230 million Indian Muslims, enough for a internal economy as the Indian population divides

When you live in a hostile environment I think it's important you defend your communication
You have 96% majority population in Pakistan, yet we don't see women participating in all fields of economic activity. There is no hostile environment for them not to succeed.

langda khan

BANNED
Nov 7, 2022
Country
India
No one cares about what vibes you get off me.
I don’t try to be kattar or care about what I do online.
You sound like you need a life and a proper job. You spend your days on Pakistani defence forum spreading bs. Bjp IT cell isn’t paying you enough. Go get a real job.

Naah. Not happening. Try harder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom