• Monday, November 18, 2019

Arabic Coffee shop

Discussion in 'Arab Defence Forum' started by Falcon29, Feb 7, 2014.

1. ArabianEmpires&Caliphates

ArabianEmpires&Caliphates FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,827 / -0
    Saudi Arabia
    Remember that Arabic has different forms depending on the context in which it's used. A word can have many different meanings depending on the context. There are 11 words for love alone to give you an example.

توحيد (Tawhid) (masculine verb) is the verbal noun of وحد (Wahhada), which can mean to unify, to connect, to combine, to profess the unity of, oneness, regularization and in Islamic theology the profession of or belief in the unify of God (monotheism) in other words what the word tawhid describes.

Ahad/Wahad has the same meaning which is "one" in Porto-Semitic. It also means a number (one) in Arabic and as an adjective it means single, unique, incomparable, a certain etc.

When you read the Qur'an, you should not have a single doubt about what the two words refer to. Allah (swt). Tawhid is, in other words, an umbrella word, for the profession of our belief as Muslims in 1 single God (Allah, swt) and his unique abilities, without taking any partners, unlike the Christians who distorted the original monotheistic message of Christianity and Prophet Isa (AS) for the reasons that I mentioned (Roman pagan influences at the time of the adaptation of Christianity as the state religion of the Roman Empire - google Constantine the Great and the First Council of Nicaea, bro).

Lastly, may I refer to the 2 videos that I posted of Sheikh Saleh al-Fazwan. He explains more in his lecture during those 45 minutes about Tawhid and how it should be understood in the Islamic context (Islamic theology).

I hope this helps.

----------------------------

Next page.

One of the coolest new Arab youtubers out there. Visiting various Arab countries and eating local cuisine etc.

See previous page for many more of his fantastic videos.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Indos

Indos PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +15 / 7,936 / -0
    Indonesia
    OK Thanks for the explanation and the videos bro, I may ask you again next time particularly the one which is related to Arabic. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. KAL-EL

KAL-EL PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +6 / 6,624 / -0
    United States
    Enjoying a nice cup of Joe right now actually

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Indos

Indos PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +15 / 7,936 / -0
    Indonesia
    I want to see Syrian rebuilding its economy and I hope Syrian come back to Syria.

• Thanks Thanks x 1