• Saturday, September 21, 2019

Arab Shield -1 exercise in Egypt

Discussion in 'Arab Defence Forum' started by The SC, Nov 9, 2018.

1. The SC

The SC ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18 / 18,588 / -0
    Canada
    The Arab shield maneuver began in the Arab Republic of Egypt in the Mohammed Najib military base in Western Egypt. The largest base in Africa and the Middle East. With six Arab countries participating. Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and Jordan, with Morocco and Lebanon as observers. It includes, land, sea, air, air defense and special forces activities in training for regular and irregular wars. All participating countries' forces reached their facilities with their equipment to start in this initial exercise of these exercises. The focus will also be on the war on terror activities including the acts of terror against border towns and qualitative operations to control them and fight against terrorist hide outs..

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. The SC

The SC ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18 / 18,588 / -0
    Canada

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 16,742 / -1
    Pakistan
    fancy gear and equipment ..

4. Ceylal

Ceylal ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 7,644 / -14
    Algeria
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    that is the extent of it...
    That is just a way to warn the muslim countries who doesn't tow the Saudi line and to convey mainly, a message to their respective citizenry...it is not directed toward Iran who will have them for breakfast nor toward Israel who managed to lower their pants below their knees
    In any case Algeria is prepared to dust them..and Lybia is, where it all ends..

[​IMG]
    to scare the Jews?
    nah, to scare the other Arabs, other Muslims and our Citizenry

The Egyptian forcing on Arafat ..

5. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 16,742 / -1
    Pakistan
    you really think Algeria stands a Chance against Israel ? ? ? :suicide2:

6. Ceylal

Ceylal ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 7,644 / -14
    Algeria
    I am sure Algeria’s will do better than Pakistani armed forces against Israel..
    But to this moment Israel has never attacked Algeria..in the broad sense of the word, but diplomatically, both countries are waging a war against each other ...
    It is the Arabs that attacked and still attacking Algeria..so Algeria has to watch her brothers in religion very closely...

7. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 16,742 / -1
    Pakistan
    Whatever floats your boat

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Ceylal

Ceylal ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 7,644 / -14
    Algeria
    My boat sails well..worry about your tug boat...Your chief is in UAE with his palm open..wonder how how low he is going to lower his pants for few dollars..For a nuclear country you can’t fall that low..No wonder no country respects Islamabad..

9. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 16,742 / -1
    Pakistan
    Lol , I sense a very butt hurt here .. dude your country is not even compared to Pakistan when it comes to armed forces .. forget about taking on Israel try attacking some African countries like Congo but be careful :)

10. Ceylal

Ceylal ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 7,644 / -14
    Algeria
    Hhhhhh....l guess you brain is still foggy after all the shallakees of curry tribes...Instead opening your cheeks wide open, why don’t you ask the Israelis PDF the same question...

11. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 16,742 / -1
    Pakistan
    Hahahah read history kid , read about paf pilots role in Arab Israel war , as I said try pick up a enemy of your own size like Congo but be careful :) they might give you tough time

12. Ceylal

Ceylal ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 7,644 / -14
    Algeria
    I don’t need to google the Pakistanis contribution to the October war, it was minimal comparing to what Algeria contributed..Your pilot performed admirably by shooting a couple of Israeli planes..Algeria shot a US C5 , damaged another one and destroyed Ariel Saharan Brigade In EL Abadiya..It was the Algerian armed forces that made Israel to sit down with the Egypt..and sign the truce..Algeria also paid and rearmed Egypt and Syria..and that just 10 years after our indépendance..you got yours in 1947..We drove 4000 kms to the Egyptian front, with tank and all the needs logistic..Pakistan had sent a handful of pilot to Syria and used Syrian craft ..no Pakistani ones..
    And don’t tell me that you are a nuclear country, Algeri’s nuclear preceded Pakistan’s by 5 years..and even with your nuclear it didn’t bring you the respect from other nations like the one Algeria enjoys..US forces are still used your airspace to bomb your own people, the last time your forces tried to tangle with the GI’s , it was all done if few minutes and Pakistan suffered heavy casualties, and with a warning..to this day that scar is still across you faces and there is no surgeon or scalpel that can erase it!
    We have 7 instable borders and yet no one succeeded in crossing them..or molested our airspace and a soccer field like the one of Pakistan..and lastly , your troops are in Saudi Arabia..if yours are that potent and fearless, why the Houthis are still thumbing their middle fingers to the Sauds and by interpolation to yours..
    I am not going to keep that debate with a nitwit like you...know your facts before you post them...

13. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 16,742 / -1
    Pakistan
    lol you are delusional , First of Pakistan involvement in War was limited and we have a distance issue, Please don't even compare Pakistan army we have faced 10 times bigger enemy like India, and was constantly attacked via proxies and yet we played a huge role in Destroying the Soviets , and Americans are not doing any better ..
    As for Algeria defeating Israeli ,I would like to read some neutral source on your claims ..
    Pakistan Nuclear Arsenal is very good and diverse , we have capability to lunch CM from Air Land and soon Sea as well , you don't even have nuclear Weapon , nor a decent AIR Defense to Counter the Israeli Air force which is far far far more Advance than any Arab country ..
    I know you would bring Drone strikes because you sounded like the same puny brain Indians , Drones were a joint effort to kill terrorists , Drones happens with the permission of Pakistani Govt ..as for American coming into our Air space, look kid America is super power and they often breach a lot of countries sovereign borders and no one can do jack Sh!t about it , hint South China Sea ..
    As i said don't bother to compare Pakistan Army with your Algerian Army which has nothing to even compared to. Hell even morocco can defeat you guys .

14. CriticalThought

CriticalThought SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 5,642 / -6
    Pakistan
    Well my friend, some facts for you.

1. Despite loaning out bases, when it came time to kick them out after Salala, we bluntly told them to pack up and scram from Shehbaz. In addition, we stopped their supplies as well. Not many countries have the guts to do that. Alhamdulillah.

2. Despite allowing drone attacks, when the time came to stop the attacks after Zarb-e-Azb, our Airforce chief gave them the ultimatum that we will shoot down your drones. Which country has the guts to do that? Have you heard of any drone attacks in the past year or so? Alhamdulillah.

Our army leadership is quiet, unlike some other mouthpieces who like to bark because they can't bite. Make no mistake, even today, we have our fingers in a lot of different Middle Eastern pies. Alhamdulillah.

15. Trango Towers

Trango Towers ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 9,387 / -4
    Pakistan
    I think u need your brain scan now. And thats just to locate it