• Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Arab military entities top forces

Discussion in 'Arab Defence Forum' started by Falcon29, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33
    Palestinian Territory, Occupied
    What is it with you and people who live in 'the states'(Which are your biggest ally ironically)? We are first gen immigrants. Our parents came here, not us. So shutup with your terrible arguments and learn how to accept criticism. Being in states doesn't make one a hypocrite, you base that on their positions and values.

You have backward traditional mentality. And very ironic mentality, while telling us world is conspiring against KSA. Grow up and learn already that nobody will conspire against monarchs which provide security for them and support their interests.

2. Aepsilons

Aepsilons PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +118 / 35,748 / -0
    Japan
    Any on-going operations by the Algerian Army ? Thanks.

3. Rakan.SA

Rakan.SA FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,445 / -3
    Saudi Arabia
    lol we are playing the game.. you just dont understand it. one day in the future you will inshallah.
    if i were you id move out of the states. allah said this clearly in the quran.
    so dont compare yourself as a single muslims. with governments that are playing the political game and has no other options especially if they are winning in some cases. in front of allah he will ask you about yourself and your action and why did you gave taxes to those who are killing your ppl. he won't ask you about the saudi government. governments has to play some dirty games to win in the future. again educate yourself about priorities in islam especially during wars

4. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33
    Number one, I don't pay taxes yet. Secondly, I'm not moving to move in with a bunch of skinny jeans Euro wannabe queers in Arab world. Not moving into an Arab nation with arrogant people who like showing off and care so much about social status. Nor wanne be anywhere naive people who believe their monarchs are doing their best for Islam and Muslims. You are niave to believe Saudi state takes that seriously or their state clerics who make fatwas based on what state needs and not on based on Islamic positions. If I ever moved I would only move to Gaza. As I said once again, the Gulf people are lost and morally corrupt. Egypt is full of propaganda, brainwashed people and sexual harrasment. And I have no reason to be in Lebanon or North Africa.

Allah knows my beliefs well. Allah will ask you Saudi's and other Arabs in region why you contributed to situation and refuse to stand up for Muslim people. You only support Muslims when US also has. Never the opposite. Allah will ask you why Zina rates have gotten so high in your countries. Don't talk to someone who is more educated than you and will actually tell the truth about the Arab world instead of lying to preserve embarrasment.

5. Rakan.SA

Rakan.SA FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,445 / -3
    Saudi Arabia
    another thing id like to add.. yes they are allies but they are our enemies. the war is against islam not saudi.
    saudi is the main target after everything happened after 9/11. the americans failed hamdulelah
    all rand reports and plans against "radical islam" is aimed at saudi. not any other country. its aimed at the land of the 2 holy mosques for a reason.
    our saudi officials said it including prince nayef. we know very well whats the plan and the target. but i dont think we have to sit with you and discuss the future of islam and how to protect it. we dont have to take your blessings.
    so wake the fk up understand the game and know that the land of islam "saudi" is the target.

arrogant ignorant mothha fka lol
    يا خرا افهم يلعن ابو مخك. يهودي انت ؟ ساذج ؟

6. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33
    You sound like typical brainwashed Al-Sisi supporter. Nothing you believe has any truth it. And if anybody protected Saudi Arabia from attack it would be Sunni Islamists not monarchy supporters. Like I said, this is reason I won't go into any Arab nation. Because you are fed stupid propaganda and gobble it up everytime. You are not protector of Islam either, nice title you gave yourself though. :D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Al Yahood hukam al 3arb al khuwanaa wa a3wanhum ya ghabee, inta hawil tifham

7. Aepsilons

Aepsilons PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +118 / 35,748 / -0
    Japan
    My list:

1. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
    2. Egypt
    3. United Arab Emirates
    4. Syria
    5. Jordan
    6. Oman
    7. Algeria
    8. Iraq
    9. Libya
    10. Morocco

8. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33
    We are not speaking about most powerful armies, read OP once again.

9. Rakan.SA

Rakan.SA FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,445 / -3
    Saudi Arabia
    ya donkey i am against sisi and MB. and even though im against MB i dont say they are kuffar or khwarej or or or..
    come take omra il educate you few things maybe you can calm down and understand the game.

10. Falcon29

Falcon29 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 18,587 / -33
    Okay now I see where you lie.... :lol:

Everyone realizes there is war on religion. Where I disagree is in your belief that Saudi government is working to derail it.

11. Mahmoud_EGY

Mahmoud_EGY SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,956 / -0
    Egypt
    why do you think that Egypt or any other country in the middle east have a strong army is against you or your country

12. Rakan.SA

Rakan.SA FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,445 / -3
    Saudi Arabia
    ok one question.. do you know the secrets ? you had a meeting with the saudi intelligence ? no
    but there are a lot of reports out there that shows how america and the west are targeting islam and saudi. its public. why do you think they brought up the 28 pages on the 9/11 report claiming saudi government was financing it after the death of king abdullah ?it was out there before his death. but after his death they focused on it
    if they think they are smart and have plans for us. you must believe as a muslim that we are even smarter. and ALLAH not us have plans for them. we are playing their dirty game. and whether you believe it or not. we fucked them up.
    just to make you feel better. maybe we are not smart enough to **** up their plans. but allah said in the quran
    { إن الذين كفروا ينفقون أموالهم ليصدوا عن سبيل الله فسينفقونها ثم تكون عليهم حسرة ثم يغلبون والذين كفروا إلى جهنم يحشرون }
    and this aya applies on all.. kufar muslim saudi non saudi.
    so you need to chill and understand the nature of the war.
    as for us buying advanced sophisticated weapons from them i advise you read islamic history starting with our prophet peace be upon him until syedna ali. especially war related stories

13. Tomyris

Tomyris FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 442 / -0
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    lol. I am disappointed that it comes from a Chinese, you, your really not understand, when look china hit the student because it reclame their right the right you said nothing when she pulls on protesters this is okay? and you talk about iran. one that shows he has the right but degrade nothing, you may claim the right, but not want to destroy the country. the sovereignty of the country and on the other, iran the most sovereign country of a Muslim country, there is no objection to it.
    yes I agree with you, but when I speak of unions with iran, you refuse. it's a bad behavior because iran and a Muslim country and it is a neighbor, is sentenced to live together;) such as Germany and France we have to work together to protect the region and our citizens.

14. Nawaba

Nawaba BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 189 / -14
    Pakistan
    Any Arab nation with oil, does not have a good army.

15. Tomyris

Tomyris FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 442 / -0
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    well said my brother :laugh:

your list is wrong ;)