What's new

American Surveillance Aircraft Have Been Flooding Into The Airspace South Of Taiwan

achhu

BANNED
Jun 26, 2020
Country
India
Lol.. Yes, Chinese pull back and Indian never pull back any soldiers. I love how these clown India media continue to pump out fake news to satisfy wounded ego like you who desperate to hide humiliation of weak Indian soldiers who can even get a single Chinese soldiers killed in bare hand combat. :rofl:

I can bet Chinese soldiers might even managed to kill a few Indian weakling with bare hand against Indian soldiers armed with rifle.
lol ......:D:D:D
go take stock of your 43 dead , give them full honour and perform their last rites openly . don't fail to declare dead on your side , we don't hide our dead , we give them full honour.
if you find time send some aircrafts to counter american ships in south china sea .

crankthatskunk

May 20, 2011
Country
United Kingdom
dreams are dreams .
who stopped you from attacking india in 62 , who is stopping you now ? go ask master for another invasion of laddakh , take your chance and capture Kashmir ?
I have my clear stance on it. Pakistani Generals. They should have in 62, they should have few weeks back. They should now. Happy now!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom