What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 36 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 39 52.0%

• Total voters

charene514

BANNED
Sep 12, 2020
Country
India

The birth rate across the western Chinese region of Xinjiang, home to many of the country’s repressed Uighur minority, has almost halved amid accusations of genocide against the community.

Such an extreme decline is unprecedented in the 71 years that the UN has been collecting global fertility statistics, and is even larger than falls in birth rates during the Syrian civil war and genocides in Rwanda and Cambodia, according to Nathan Ruser, an author of a report by the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, a think tank.

Beast

BANNED
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
I guess this forumer need to read the forum rules for this thread And I am sure he will act ignorant and continue flout forum rules.

@waz @LeGenD @krash

I think action need to be taken against this forumer.

-blitzkrieg-

Mar 1, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Just because people are dancing doesn't mean they're happy. This is why I never understand chinese propaganda & their use of dancing uighur in their propaganda push. Is this a mainland chinese things that you have to be a part of to understand?

The CCP even uses dancing in their propaganda film. Beside obvious propaganda being obvious who the hell do they think they're fooling with this?

Uighur Birthrates literally dropped by half in 2018 in the span of one year. I don't know why are you even gaslighting when literally your government own sources confirm this
lol. lame.... atleast stick to one thing its either Chinese forcing muslims away from their religion or forcing them to practice their religion. Cant be both at the same time..
As for the practice , its more of a rehearsal to make sure of the security arrangements done so that your people dont walk in and blow themselves.

Nobody can force thousands of people to gather and celeberate.they have been doing this over decades.....And assuming you are right that they are all forced to dance then i dont think a person who can forcefully be made to dance really deserves any freedom.

You have actually lost the Uygur argument, its time for you to pack up your bags and find something better to defend.

Numerous

Feb 27, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Or reduction in birth rate..
I doubt it, Muslims tend to have higher than average birth rates compared to most other people. If true then it's unlikely it fell just naturally. It's not like China is not an expert in forcing people to not have kids. They destroyed their own demographics with that 1 child rubbish.

Vapnope

Nov 11, 2015
Country
Pakistan
I doubt it, Muslims tend to have higher than average birth rates compared to most other people. If true then it's unlikely it fell just naturally. It's not like China is not an expert in forcing people to not have kids. They destroyed their own demographics with that 1 child rubbish.
Can be ascertained by their statement that "muslim women are no longer baby making machines". Maybe one child policy worked here as well.

charene514

BANNED
Sep 12, 2020
Country
India
Can be ascertained by their statement that "muslim women are no longer baby making machines". Maybe one child policy worked here as well.
Ideally should not be the case ! since the one child rule was restricted to urban areas of china only !

Xinjiang should have seen a growth !!

Vapnope

Nov 11, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Ideally should not be the case ! since the one child rule was restricted to urban areas of china only !

Xinjiang should have seen a growth !!
I don't think Chinese would have allowed it in rural areas as well. Unless we have a concrete evidence, we can speculate all we want.

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
Xinjiang's birth rate is still twice as high as China's average, clear manifestation of China's decades old minority preferential policies.

China's overall birthrate also dropped significantly. Average Uighur families have 4 to 5 children while Hans have just one, before people living in border regions were very poor and children grew up to 12 or 13 and started to help their families and contributed to the family income, older children can also took care of younger siblings, so the more children , the better for the family.

But in recent couples of years, living standard in those regions skyrocketed, almost every child now can go to college, it means children won't be able to help their families financially at least until they are in their early 20's, and during these years families have to support the children all the way from kingdergarten to college and even beyond. Most families now can't afford having many children, the same is also true to eastern regions, but because birthrate in eastern region is already very low, the drop is not as significant. Now families just can't afford having many babies and so Chinese scholars suggest the government pay 1 million Yuan for each new born baby.

Reashot Xigwin

Oct 20, 2012
lol. lame.... atleast stick to one thing its either Chinese forcing muslims away from their religion or forcing them to practice their religion. Cant be both at the same time..
As for the practice , its more of a rehearsal to make sure of the security arrangements done so that your people dont walk in and blow themselves.

Nobody can force thousands of people to gather and celeberate.they have been doing this over decades.....And assuming you are right that they are all forced to dance then i dont think a person who can forcefully be made to dance really deserves any freedom.

You have actually lost the Uygur argument, its time for you to pack up your bags and find something better to defend.
Forgive for being a non muslim so I might have a lack of knowledge concerning this, but since when Iftar is performed by clapping hands while singing a communist propaganda songs during prayers. While banning children below 18 to join the prayer? Also besides there's no beard & other Uyghur cultural identifiers while the area around the mosques are littered with Han chinese like red paper lantern among other things & communist regalias. You might be justified in your concern that maybe the communist is lying about religious freedom in Xinjiang.

Whose losing who's argument? It's the communist side that needs to make a blatant propaganda disguised as a movie to hide human rights issue. Which mind you only makes them SUS as hell.

Stop strawmanning the argument and let international observers inside the country after all the CCP did nothing wrong according to you, so you should have no problem with it.

-blitzkrieg-

Mar 1, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Forgive for being a non muslim so I might have a lack of knowledge concerning this, but since when Iftar is performed by clapping hands while singing a communist propaganda songs during prayers. While banning children below 18 to join the prayer? Also besides there's no beard & other Uyghur cultural identifiers while the area around the mosques are littered with Han chinese like red paper lantern among other things & communist regalias. You might be justified in your concern that maybe the communist is lying about religious freedom in Xinjiang.

Whose losing who's argument? It's the communist side that needs to make a blatant propaganda disguised as a movie to hide human rights issue. Which mind you only makes them SUS as hell.

Stop strawmanning the argument and let international observers inside the country after all the CCP did nothing wrong according to you, so you should have no problem with it.
im sure the world Uygur congress would be face-palming in distress after reading what you wrote.
whodafuq told you they are clapping to break iftar on an EID DAY? and who told u they are chanting a pro-ccp song? How do you know a boy walking in is under or over 18?
BHUHAHAHA
just stop it now ,stop embarrassing yourself

Last edited:

Reashot Xigwin

Oct 20, 2012
im sure the world Uygur congress would be face-palming in shame they have you defending them..
whodafuq told you they are clapping to break iftar on an EID DAY? and who told u they are chanting a pro-ccp song? How do you know a boy walking in is under or over 18?
BHUHAHAHA
just stop it know ,stop embarrassing yourself
:coffee:

Don't messed with the guy that actually has done some research into this & actually have more than 10 tabs on the ready for any kind of counter arguments.

Nah man these guy done better to defending the Uyghur than me. I heard he is quite famous in the state.

Beast

BANNED
Feb 5, 2011
Country
China
Some are working hard to divert the Muslim anger at US for it shameless support of Israel bombing of Palestine.

Don't fall for their trick, those barking hard for Uyghur Muslim never even say a single word for Palestine and Kashmir Muslim. Yet they bark hard asking PDF here for so called fabricate Uyghur Muslim genocide sympathy.

Check out @Reashot Xigwin and @denel past week posting which never say a single word for Palestine Muslim and never say a word of condemnation against Uncle Sam. More or less tells you their crocodile tear for their selective Muslim

Last edited:

-blitzkrieg-

Mar 1, 2015
Country
Pakistan
:coffee:

Don't messed with the guy that actually has done some research into this & actually have more than 10 tabs on the ready for any kind of counter arguments.

Nah man these guy done better to defending the Uyghur than me. I heard he is quite famous in the state.
its their national anthem
Arise, ye who refuse to be slaves!
With our flesh and blood, let us build a new Great Wall!
As China faces her greatest peril,
From each one the urgent call to action comes forth.
Arise! Arise! Arise!
Millions of but one heart
Braving the enemies' fire! March on!
March on! March, march on!

where is the "propaganda" in above?

i wont mind reading my country's anthem before starting my day or daily at school or outside a mosque before entering for eid prayers. those who dont want to read will still not read and stand in silence....Again its one of the steps their state is doing to suppress sub nationalism they are putting up chinese flags anthems and architecture not just at mosque but multiple other places...they have every right to suppress a sub national group like east turkestan, tibet, inner mongolia or hongkong that you guys fund

ps. Chinese are not the most hairy people to have beards so you will find most of them with fewer face hair.

Reashot Xigwin

Oct 20, 2012
Some are working hard to divert the Muslim anger at US for it shameless support of Israel bombing of Palestine.

Don't fall for their trick, those barking hard for Uyghur Muslim never even say a single word for Palestine and Kashmir Muslim. Yet they bark hard asking PDF here for so called fabricate Uyghur Muslim genocide sympathy.

Check out @Reashot Xigwin and @denel past week posting which never say a single word for Palestine Muslim and never say a word of condemnation against Uncle Sam. More or less tells you their crocodile tear for their selective Muslim
That's because we have to deal with your constant bullshit Propaganda about the Uyghur.

Here let me show you where I stand on the whole Israel & Palestine. F ISRAEL F EM TO DEATH & F THE US FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL!!!

You see the difference is I actually support the Palestine & Uyghur causes you chinese really don't not really. You only sees the Palestine Kashmir issues as a cynical attempt to divert the attention away from your own genocide. Cause if you do actually support them you would see your own hypocrisy.
its their national anthem
Arise, ye who refuse to be slaves!
With our flesh and blood, let us build a new Great Wall!
As China faces her greatest peril,
From each one the urgent call to action comes forth.
Arise! Arise! Arise!
Millions of but one heart
March on! March, march on!

where is the "propaganda" in above?

i wont mind reading my country's anthem before starting my day or daily at school or outside a mosque before entering for eid prayers. those who dont want to read will still not read and stand in silence....Again its one of the steps their state is doing to suppress sub nationalism they are putting up chinese flags anthems and architecture not just at mosque but multiple other places...they have every right to suppress a sub national group like east turkestan, tibet, inner mongolia or hongkong that you guys fund

ps. Chinese are not the most hairy people to have beards so you will find most of them with fewer face hair.
& u don't see something wrong with this somehow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom