What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 52.2%

• Total voters

xuxu1457

Dec 29, 2009
Country
China
People of Xinjiang, Turkic, Arabic, Persian, Islamic regions have always been beautiful... and no thanks, we don't have a obsession with money. It's not my people's purpose in life to chase after money like wild animals... A Chinese Communist Buddhist person has no right to speak on behalf on my people.
What an extreme idea!
State and religionIn East Asia, the state is always above religion.
Distinguish people by region, not by religion
Besides, I'm not religious, even though my mother is a Christian. I have a closer relationship with Muslims in my city than I do with the Han Chinese in Xinjiang, because we come from the same place.No one here cares about religion, only about hometown

Last edited:

Shehr Abbasi

Aug 4, 2020
Country
Pakistan
idiot, who's your people?
Ask the Uyghur people, you idiot.

They consider every Muslim & Muslims only, whether they are from Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, India, Sudan, Somalia, anywhere in the world, as their blood brother.

You have no connection to Uyghur people, absolutely nothing.

beijingwalker

BANNED
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China

They consider every Muslim & Muslims only, whether they are from Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, India, Sudan, Somalia, anywhere in the world, as their blood brother.

See the connecting between we Chinese, we have no connection with you.

Xinjiang girl proudly pulls out her Chinese ID card

Place Of Space

Dec 6, 2014
Country
China

idiot, we have 100 times more connections with Uighurs than you. Well, you have more connections with uighurs terrorists in Syria I guess.

Shehr Abbasi

Aug 4, 2020
Country
Pakistan
See the connecting between we Chinese, they have no connection with you.

Xinjiang girl proudly pulls out her Chinese ID card
Desperate attempt, haha.. thats not a connection.
idiot, we have 100 times more connections with Uighurs than you. Well, you have more connections with uighurs terrorists in Syria I guess.
Idiot, idiot, idiot. You have no connection with Uyghurs. Nothing. You are a desperate Han Chinese. Shameful.

beijingwalker

BANNED
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
Desperate attempt, haha.. thats not a connection.

Idiot, idiot, idiot. You have no connection with Uyghurs. Nothing. You are a desperate Han Chinese. Shameful.
They connection is we all speak Mandarin Chinese, live in the same country, holds the same national ID cards, enjoy the same entertainmnets and watch same dramas, movies and like same celebrities, use Weixi, Weibo, Alipay, Tik tok.. everyday, what's their connection with you?

Shehr Abbasi

Aug 4, 2020
Country
Pakistan
They connection is we all speak Chinese, live in the same country, holds the same national ID cards, enjoy the same entertainmnets and watch same dramas, movies and like same celebrities, use Weixi, Weibo, Alipay, Tik tok.. everyday, what's their connection with you?
Han, go back and read, I'm not gonna repeat myself.

lcloo

Jul 28, 2010
Country
Malaysia

Sounds like ISIS, ISIS terrorists have no identification with their country of birth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom