What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 46.7%

• Total voters

kuge

Jul 22, 2014
Country
Malaysia
seriously i hope those pretty faces will not be in charge of the carriers in real wars...women are not natural to lead an assault

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2014
Country
China
Some of the girls i can pick as Kazakh or Uighur but some of the girls look Han Chinese
Well, all are citizen of China. Ethnic specification is just an outcome of being a republic - very much like the US.
Not only that, they need to show some footage on ops on the deck.
I agree. Embedded journalists, like they do in the US, can engage in a month-long observation of a mission, and then make it a nice documentary.

Need to learn better from US propaganda methods. They are not necessarily all bad.

Adonis

Sep 14, 2010
Country
New Zealand
Then we get this
Arab Barometer: 52% of Moroccans Favor China Over US, MENA countries favor China over US

when asked if the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) was forced to align itself with either the US or China, a majority in seven of the 10 ASEAN member countries chose China.
So private surveys are the benchmark...you pay, they will deliver what you ask for..... when China has bought WHO, a private survey agency is no big deal

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2014
Country
China
@Bold where did i say that they ain't Chinese citizen ?
I just do not like this republican obsession with minorities. It is a necessity, but, I think too much republicanIsm (in classical sense) slows down nation building. Still, if successful eventually, I admit, republicanIsm creates stronger nations. I think in China, the initial stages of republicanism is already over. That's why I stressed citizenship.

Feng Leng

Aug 3, 2017
Country
China
Then what is China waiting for......come test the THAAD if you got the balls. :devil:
You are already dying en mass from covid-19. We will treat you like you treated the Native Indians. The disease will kill off most of you. The survivors will face our guns and steel :)

Don't care. Be a man and tell Xi to invade Taiwan. Let's see if China got them balls. :smokin:
LMFAO you already surrendered Taiwan :lol:

Many Pakistanis do. The Pakistani state isn't a litmus test for the people. :rolleyes:
Then ask Turkey LMFAO :turkey:

Itachi

Aug 27, 2013
Country
Pakistan
You are already dying en mass from covid-19. We will treat you like you treated the Native Indians. The disease will kill off most of you. The survivors will face our guns and steel :)
Hahahaha

Even the survivors will be enough to face you guys. The disease will kill everyone...including Chinese. Worry about yourself before others.

Then ask Turkey LMFAO :turkey:
What does Turkey have to do with the discussion at hand lol?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom