What's new

Afghan propaganda busted

Sal12

Aug 3, 2013
Country
Pakistan
I think this is all due to history. For most part of the history, Afganistan use to border with India till 1947. Afganistan would not have problem today If India was not divided even it also included KPK and FATA.

It's actually connecting with India which is more important rather getting KPK. Afganistan does not want any other country between her and India.

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
It's common even here call its Punjabgan ... i have noticed this hate against Punjabi , among Afghan,Bangalies,Baluch,few pockets of Mohajir and Pashtun. Even some gulf Arab and was surprised , what is there problem....
You have to understand who the real engineers are of Punjab vs rest hate. Of course Afghans have a deep hand in this, but the real culrpits are Indians masquerading as Pakistani Pakhtun on social media. This is a very old trick the Indians have been playing.

RealNapster

May 6, 2015
Country
Pakistan
That sounds like more trouble than it would be worth. I think that these matters can be dealt with amiably, I've always said that the natural order of this region is for Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran to have excellent relations with one another. But this requires long lasting peace and mutual respect, in the case of Afghanistan both have been missing.

You can see this in the way the ENTIRE Afghan story since 1979 has had Pakistan involved in some way, whether that's refugees, arming mujahideen, supporting Hikmatyar and the Taliban, NATO supply routes post-conflict, Pakistan as a key US partner, now a key negotiation facilitator between the Talibs and the US etc. You can also see this more subtly, go to any major market in Afghanistan, whether it's Jalalabad, Khost or Kandahar, they'll take PKR and in the past in some markets our rupee was the main most liquid currency.

About mutual respect, Afghans have denied us that since our creation, they need to recognize the border and the legitimacy of Pakistan, while not allowing their soil to be used against us. We in Pakistan should also back off from interfering in their internal affairs like we've been doing in the past, backing sides in a civil war etc. If the same is done on the Iran-Af side, then we can all move together against militancy, bring stability and peace, work against drug trade, and then build legitemate economic ties and trade (the basis for which is already there). There's a lot of unrealised potential between Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan, I'm certain we'll see progress some day.
All you said sounda good except

1. They will never accept our existance and the durand line as an IB. We waited some 70+ years. Even at its weakest point of their history they still refused to step back and instead continued the randi rona.

2. The hate that they have for us (which was one dimensional back in times) is multi dimensional now. It wont go away. We joke about making a pathan underatand that (onth ko rakshy me bitaana), now take this to a next level and imagine a whole nationn of egoistic Pashtoon and Uzbak, tajik, hazara.

I just believe in this thing that if they hate you for no reason. Give them a reason.

Cliftonite

BANNED
May 4, 2020
Country
Pakistan

1. They will never accept our existance and the durand line as an IB. We waited some 70+ years. Even at its weakest point of their history they still refused to step back and instead continued the randi rona.

2. The hate that they have for us (which was one dimensional back in times) is multi dimensional now. It wont go away. We joke about making a pathan underatand that (onth ko rakshy me bitaana), now take this to a next level and imagine a whole nationn of egoistic Pashtoon and Uzbak, tajik, hazara.

I just believe in this thing that if they hate you for no reason. Give them a reason.

Pakistan took them in when they wre at their lowest. If that can't change their mind nothing can. I say bomb those motherfuckers back into the stone age. Namak haraam saalay.

Jungibaaz

RETIRED MOD
Jul 4, 2010
Country
Pakistan

I hear you, my experience with a lot of Afghans has been negative too, but there are some I’ve come across that aren’t hostile to Pakistan. I think they will come to accept our reality one day, I’m perhaps more optimistic than you. IMO it actually won’t take much for them to arrive at acceptance of the border and a mutual agreement not foster militancy and undermine one another.

flameboard

Sep 6, 2010
Afghanistan needs to support its minorities. Apparently this was ethnically triggered.

I’ve heard so much racist stuff from Afghans about minorities in Afghanistan it is sickening

Pakistan took them in when they wre at their lowest. If that can't change their mind nothing can. I say bomb those motherfuckers back into the stone age. Namak haraam saalay.
Bringing harm will do no good. To be honest this synthetic rivalry is what’s allowing these issues to continue

RealNapster

May 6, 2015
Country
Pakistan
I hear you, my experience with a lot of Afghans has been negative too, but there are some I’ve come across that aren’t hostile to Pakistan. I think they will come to accept our reality one day, I’m perhaps more optimistic than you. IMO it actually won’t take much for them to arrive at acceptance of the border and a mutual agreement not foster militancy and undermine one another.
People of KP are fedup of this sh!t and suffered alot. Our economy, peace suffered. You know we go through alot while visiting other parts of Pakistan specially entering Punjab. We have to show CNIC and prove our nationality. I spend 5 years in hazara region and travelled between Abbotabad and Peshawar. I know what we go through. Why? To separate usfrom them. To male sure there is no unregiatered afghan. So why make your own population suffer? Why not just deport them all.

That Guy

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 29, 2013
Country
Pakistan
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there are only two ways to achieve peace in Afghanistan.

Either they get another King Ahmed Shah like figure, which is not gonna happen...

OR

Afghanistan is broken to multiple pieces along political and tribal lines.

Afghanistan has never truly been a united country, and King Ahmed Shah died before he could make it so. The only realistic solution is to break the nation into multiple pieces, as it's the only way to guarantee piece.

Side-Winder

Jul 17, 2013
Country
Pakistan

Safriz

BANNED
Aug 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Too late.
I already made a thread about it.
P.S.
Can we have a dedicated section about busting Indian and Afghan propaganda on social media?
Most of it is quite dumb and hilarious .
Such as PTM boys posting Firaun mummy picture from Cairo museum, claiming that it's a picture of a pushtoon burnt by Punjabi soldiers of Pakistan army :lol:

Side-Winder

Jul 17, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Too late.
I already made a thread about it.
P.S.
Can we have a dedicated section about busting Indian and Afghan propaganda on social media?
Most of it is quite dumb and hilarious .
Please share the link, I missed it.
I will merge the threads

WebMaster

ADMINISTRATOR
Jun 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
These low-IQ afghan trolls are really pathetic. That's how ISI will leave the trace of its involvement in a dastardly attack like Kabul Hospital.

Goes to remind me how our eastern neighbors, after every attack in Kashmir, somehow find the GPS and Grenades and other equipment and hell even food items marked with Pakistani markings.

Saw this post from an Afghan journalist. Are these even real people? They could be fake posters under Malu Cafe Club in Delhi.

Safriz

BANNED
Aug 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Saw this post from an Afghan journalist. Are these even real people? They could be fake posters under Malu Cafe Club in Delhi.
No they can be real Afghan army colonels as they aren't that bright anyway.
But on the other hand I for myself once caught Khan news page on FB showing location Mumbai as someone forgot to turn off location option.

Please share the link, I missed it.
I will merge the threads
There you go.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/afghan-propaganda-busted.666201/

khansaheeb

ELITE MEMBER
Dec 14, 2008
Country
Pakistan
These low-IQ afghan trolls are really pathetic. That's how ISI will leave the trace of its involvement in a dastardly attack like Kabul Hospital.

Goes to remind me how our eastern neighbors, after every attack in Kashmir, somehow find the GPS and Grenades and other equipment and hell even food items marked with Pakistani markings.

Col Rahman Rahmani
aka Col Suresh Gupta, Indian Army

WebMaster

ADMINISTRATOR
Jun 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
But on the other hand I for myself once caught Khan news page on FB showing location Mumbai as someone forgot to turn off location option.
We know they go across the border for treatment. Which Khan News page are you talking about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom