What's new

Active PAF Squadrons and Inventory

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Information pertaining to locations is sensitive.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pakistan_Air_Force_squadrons

Had to edit or remove from Wiki though.

All of this info is taken from publicly available info I've compiled, but if mods think it's sensitive than sure remove it.
Issue is not with what you shared as available publicly but it is more about when enthusiasts rush to share exact location as well as rotation of assets merely for their own credits and that is exactly what helps enemy.

Members are advised to not to share current activity or active deployment. Discussion may remain to what is currently available in public domain. Any post violating such notice will be dealt strictly. Op as such shall be treated for information only.

Regards,

Apr 22, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Only thing I've found about it is an article in AFM that probably misquoted the 3 sq in regards to the Erieye. Possibly might've been one for a short amount of time, like the 10 sq was before they got reactivated with Il-78's, but they probably skipped a number for whatever reason.
What about the secretive Shamsi Air Base which was used to house American drones?

Night_Fury

New Recruit

Mar 21, 2018
Country
Pakistan
why are we sharing such information here, on a public forum?
i believe even if someone knows anything or has seen anything, it is not to be shared publicly.
In my humble opinion, we all share the responsibility to protect our homeland on all fronts and in all ways possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom