What's new

A US Air Force war game shows what the service needs to hold off — or win against — China in 2030

Reashot Xigwin

Oct 20, 2012
You're finally starting to understand. The only thing that matters is power - not ideology, not pet causes, not ethnic hatreds, not historical grievances - just pure, raw power.

Let's take a look at the countries in your pitiful attempt to troll and get a rise out of me:
Russia - firmly in China's corner.
UK - irrelevant and heading for breakup. Begging to do business with China.
France - irrelevant and begging to do business with China.
Germany - irrelevant and begging to do business with China. To say something positive about it, it's slightly less rhetorically annoying and slightly more realistic than its fellow Western countries.
Japan - slightly more relevant given its geographic proximity with China, but ultimately a vassal country with no independence. Today it's a US vassal, tomorrow it's a Chinese vassal.

Let's see any of these countries fire a shot at China in anger. Let's see them dare it.

By the way, China ruled over all of Southeast Asia as suzerain before the West's invasion. Like you say, if it happened once, it can happen again :)
Im sorry I can't hear you over the sound of this kick *** music.

antonius123

Jan 17, 2010
Country
Indonesia
You must like the Japanese version better then.

Just look how happy you guys living under the Japanese.

Wonder what happens to make you guys hate them so much... Probs nothing worth mentioning.

If you have lost arguments, please then leave or surrender instead of trolling :D

shanlung

Nov 21, 2018
Country
China
Im sorry I can't hear you over the sound of this kick *** music.

Neither can I hear that music from the screams of ' MA MA MA MA ' as they ran south of the Parallel in less than 3 weeks

Do post up here the war game hold by Pentagon on Korean war when Dugout Doug with his battleships with 16 inch guns and artillery and Ma Dueces with unlimited ammo and cannon fodder provided by 5 Eyes and South Koreans against China with single shot bolt action rifles and limited ammo?

How soon Dougout Doug will be getting Muricans home by Christmas in 1950?

They all ran shitting in their pants and screaming MAMA MAMA south of Parallel in less than 3 weeks

Look on the front line at 24 Nov 1950 and the front line of 16 Dec 1950.

1618295939239.png

Feng Leng

Aug 3, 2017
Country
China
Except it is future capabilities of the US vs the current capabilities of China.
When the US knows it can't beat China today, they will create imaginary scenarios in the future where their technology improves with time but China's remains the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom