What's new

A thread on biased reporting by world media of the Israel's brazen assault on Palestine

newb3e

BANNED
Jun 25, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Non Muslims have more Balls and courage than Muslims to stand up to Zionist Swines while we chant Allah O Akbar 24/7 inside we are all pussies cowards and greedy turds!

Vapnope

Nov 11, 2015
Country
Pakistan
The more reasons for Muslims to sharp their pens in the age of information warfare. We cannot leave our narrative to people with guns only, we need people who can put forward ideas and narrative with their pens.

Champion_Usmani

Jan 10, 2018
Country
Pakistan
The more reasons for Muslims to sharp their pens in the age of information warfare. We cannot leave our narrative to people with guns only, we need people who can put forward ideas and narrative with their pens.
Exactly Agreed, We need our own facebook, Youtube like platforms, Pakistan, Turkey, Saudia Arabia, Qatar can play a role in it. Islamic world have good tv channels with impressive international reach like Al-Jazeera, TRT World etc. We need to top up to that.

Vapnope

Nov 11, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Exactly Agreed, We need our own facebook, Youtube like platforms, Pakistan, Turkey, Saudia Arabia, Qatar can play a role in it. Islamic world have good tv channels with impressive international reach like Al-Jazeera, TRT World etc. We need to top up to that.
Separate platforms won't be effective. We need people who can utilize the existing platform to opine on the world issues.

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2009
Country
Pakistan
The world media follows following paths

There are two means for news to come out one which of course reports thing in unbiased manner those outlets of course are attacked by Israel , thru some excuse to silence the narrative

The second narrative is one which comes from Sympathizers of Apartheid Israel

a) The focus is generally made about "Israel is the Victim" a great undeniably victim

b) To weaken support for Palestinian freedom , emphasis is made against the resistant movement
0f Palestinians , emphasizing "Hamas" and the focus is created that it is a
"Organizations called Hamas" which is the great reason for Palestinians sufferings , which of course is a lie

c) The emphasis is not on , Israel destroying , residential "Buildings" , "Press Buildings and offices " , or Hospitals but the focus is on Hamas

d) Of course that is generally followed by wave of bans on the social media for voices which are supporting Palestine , or attack on prominent people , with hateful speech against their support , where people are called Anti Semite for Supporting Palestine

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
May 27, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Israelis will anyway be massacred. 6 more years to go.
Bolain jitna jhoot bolna hai.

Edit: if Arabs will not try to place themselves as worthy of holding God's sword, they will be wiped out first.
But someone will hold that sword anyway. I am seeing only 10% of white Jews(mostly Dutch) scaping that attack. And when these Jews will reach Europe, they will turn Europe a hell against all sorts of Muslims, especially Arabs. I see another massacre of Arabs in the main European land. These Jews will do the same with Europe as they did to themselves, i.e. Making enemies, and inviting them for attack. Europe will then face an unprecedented attack by masses with darker skins. And then sun will rise from west.

That's what I see, happening in near future. But Allah knows best. I may be 100% wrong.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom