What's new

A short history of religious bigotry in our Islamic Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiptullha

Feb 13, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Miniscule number of minorities in your armed forces. Hence just a token presence.
They need to over-represented to not be tokens? Pajeet logic lmao. Prove they're not being decided on merit, pajeet.

Sheikh Rauf

Aug 24, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Sikhs make up 1.73% of Indian population.... wasn't one of the PMs of India a Sikh (Manmohan Singh).

India's also had 4 Muslim presidents and 1 Sikh president.
India is so call secular not based on religion.. Quaid e azam told you we are 2 different world cant live together. PM from other religion can happen in India not in Pak.

Neurath

Sep 19, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Miniscule number of minorities in your armed forces. Hence just a token presence.
97% of the population is Muslim, so I wouldn't be surprised if minorities are not represented much in the army. Plus there's no culture in Hindus and other such minorities to join the army. There have been a lot of Chrisitans though, and they've served well.
Example being Cecil Chaudry.

magra

Aug 17, 2020
Country
India
So you're here to post your shallow two-bit Pajeet opinions, but not ready to back them up. Got it.
I am not here to waste my time on meaningless arguments. I care least bit what you do with your army.

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Says the bigot himself.

No more repetition from such kind of liar & Pakistan hater. Faiz Esa is already exposed for his enmity that he goes down every level merely to settle his own score.

Thread locked.
Regards,
non muslim doesn't have a right to become president or prime minister in Pakistan.
This is the constitution of Pakistan and the same is not the point to attempt a shame & blame against Pakistan. The argument is not even considerable unless majority decides or someone think to please the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom