What's new

A New Patriot Has Just Arrived!

pkIbtihaj

New Recruit

Jan 9, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Welcome to the fjorum. It's very nice to see that the community is replenished with such people!
Thank you for the compliment!
Welcome to the forum! Reminds me of myself. I joined this forum when I was about 15 yr old (was lurking around here since a year earlier). Learnt alot and opened my view. Follow the rules and try to actively participate in discussions. :welcome::pdf::pakistan::-)
Thank you! May I ask how old are you now?

pkIbtihaj

New Recruit

Jan 9, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Young brother giving your life for your country won't help it . It never did good to any country . Just enjoy your teens you will miss this days when you get older . Work for betterment of your society that will help your country alot . Stay safe lil bro 😉
You reminded me a saying of a legend. I can't remember correctly, but its goes like this: everyone is trying to give life for their country, but not trying to take life for their country.
What I meant by that phrase was that I can give my life for this country if necessary, I personally want to end corruption in Pakistan more.
In the 21st century countries are successful who appreciate and reward engineering and science. While culture may be important, it will not lead to a wold class economy if a nation's science and engineering are not world class. This is truly the "lesson" of Japan, China and the USA. These nations have very different cultures but world class science and engineering. QED.
You are correct, as Muhammad S.A.W told the Muslims to try to learn any kind of knowledge even if he/she had to go to China. What he meant by this was that the subject should go as far as necessary if he can find any kind of useful knowledge there, even if he has to study a language hard as Chinese to gain the knowledge. But the thing is, if Pakistan gave priority to Urdu in schools and scientific fields, then the people from USA, China & Japan would have been coming to Pakistan to gain useful knowledge.

Last edited:

pkIbtihaj

New Recruit

Jan 9, 2021
Country
Pakistan
why do you remind me of the

I WILL SACWIFWISE MUH LIFE FO PAKISTAN video
Hahaha! That can be true, as I can't express this feeling in words & the best word that can explain this feeling the best would be "sacrifice".
However, I hate to watch that video as it's a disgrace to Pakistan's education system

CatSultan

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Hahaha! That can be true, as I can't express this feeling in words & the best word that can explain this feeling the best would be "sacrifice".
However, I hate to watch that video as it's a disgrace to Pakistan's education system
The video was taken in a Pakistani school in Jeddah which sends the funds from the Saudi government to the PPP. So its not a reflection on our education system.

pkIbtihaj

New Recruit

Jan 9, 2021
Country
Pakistan
The video was taken in a Pakistani school in Jeddah which sends the funds from the Saudi government to the PPP. So its not a reflection on our education system.
Oops! I didn't know that. So it clears my problem with the video, but not the people who watch that video, who don't know about the school in Jeddah thing.

CatSultan

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Oops! I didn't know that. So it clears my problem with the video, but not the people who watch that video, who don't know about the school in Jeddah thing.
what problem do you have with people who watch the video?
Aslam-u-Alaikum!

I have just found this awesome family-friendly forum with some great people that I can discuss Pakistan's internal & external matters with. First of all, I gratefully thank the site for approving my request to join in. I am posting this thread to introduce myself as it is declared necessary for any new member. So here I go:
I am a 14 year old patriot from Karachi, daring to give my life for my homeland. I have a great interest in geography and history, I study mainly about the Subcontinent, Anatolia, the Balkans, and the Middle-east. I use my PC a lot. I, most of the time, play some games that I like (specifically Chris Sawyer's Locomotion, Hearts Of Iron 4, CS Source, Splinter Cell). I am well-aware of the basics of programming, graphics designing, video editing, blogging, etc. I spend half of the day on my PC, and during this time, I find myself searching for stuff that has nothing to do with my study (and shall not benefit me for a long time until I am grown up), or sometimes I waste my time on playing some dumb games that previously weakened my eyesight badly, or if I feel really creative, I write articles on my blog, program some application, watch videos that will help me in studying, etc. So you could bet how boring my life is getting day by day.
I always keep an eye on what's happening in Pakistan. I had an interest in politics, but this really got me under tension because of seeing the same corrupt politicians getting away with brutally destroying the country's economy for their own good, and unable to do something about it. I know that Pakistan will change surely. If it doesn't, then Inshallah I will change it!
All I care about is Pakistan and the name which Pakistan was made for, Islam. And if anyone says a bad word about any of these, I freak out. Sometimes I walk in the steps of extremism, or take something in an offensive manner too quickly, but I think that's OK.

"It is far better to live like a lion for a day than to live like a jackal for a hundred years." - Tipu Sultan

I am a man of my religion and my culture. I hate it when someone from my own country, thinking the ways of the West are better than ours, acts and reacts like them. All I want in my country is the people to be respectful and loyal to the place where they were born and the culture of that place, the religion they follow, and leave this complex nonsense. A country that respects it's culture is always successful. Just look at China, America, Japan, etc. One thing that is common about successful countries is that they learn and study in their native tongue. No matter if they were ruled by Japan for decades, or ruled by Britain for a century. I hope that my fellow Pakistanis will realise this before it would be too late.

Now you know about me very well, I would write more if I had time to. I hope I introduced myself on this site well. Anyways, thank you for reading this thread. Stay safe!

Allah Hafiz!
their is no conclusive evidence that video games weaken your eyesight btw.

baqai

Sep 28, 2006
Country
Pakistan
welcome, you are of my son's age and he just spends time on stupid road blocks or minecraft *faceplam* all the best for future

Hakikat ve Hikmet

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 14, 2015
Country
United States
You've landed in the right forum!!! Here, folks call a spade a spade....

And, you've joined this forum at the right time when the world geo-political/strategic/economic/financial/social etc. orders are in the transition period of tectonic proportion! Folks need to be ready to un-learn what they've already learnt from their gullible elders, world media etc.! And, it's per HIS PLAN/WILL/EXECUTION etc., and no mortal maggots or faggots have any share in it....

Last edited:

User

Dec 12, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Aslam-u-Alaikum!

I have just found this awesome family-friendly forum with some great people that I can discuss Pakistan's internal & external matters with. First of all, I gratefully thank the site for approving my request to join in. I am posting this thread to introduce myself as it is declared necessary for any new member. So here I go:
I am a 14 year old patriot from Karachi, daring to give my life for my homeland. I have a great interest in geography and history, I study mainly about the Subcontinent, Anatolia, the Balkans, and the Middle-east. I use my PC a lot. I, most of the time, play some games that I like (specifically Chris Sawyer's Locomotion, Hearts Of Iron 4, CS Source, Splinter Cell). I am well-aware of the basics of programming, graphics designing, video editing, blogging, etc. I spend half of the day on my PC, and during this time, I find myself searching for stuff that has nothing to do with my study (and shall not benefit me for a long time until I am grown up), or sometimes I waste my time on playing some dumb games that previously weakened my eyesight badly, or if I feel really creative, I write articles on my blog, program some application, watch videos that will help me in studying, etc. So you could bet how boring my life is getting day by day.
I always keep an eye on what's happening in Pakistan. I had an interest in politics, but this really got me under tension because of seeing the same corrupt politicians getting away with brutally destroying the country's economy for their own good, and unable to do something about it. I know that Pakistan will change surely. If it doesn't, then Inshallah I will change it!
All I care about is Pakistan and the name which Pakistan was made for, Islam. And if anyone says a bad word about any of these, I freak out. Sometimes I walk in the steps of extremism, or take something in an offensive manner too quickly, but I think that's OK.

"It is far better to live like a lion for a day than to live like a jackal for a hundred years." - Tipu Sultan

I am a man of my religion and my culture. I hate it when someone from my own country, thinking the ways of the West are better than ours, acts and reacts like them. All I want in my country is the people to be respectful and loyal to the place where they were born and the culture of that place, the religion they follow, and leave this complex nonsense. A country that respects it's culture is always successful. Just look at China, America, Japan, etc. One thing that is common about successful countries is that they learn and study in their native tongue. No matter if they were ruled by Japan for decades, or ruled by Britain for a century. I hope that my fellow Pakistanis will realise this before it would be too late.

Now you know about me very well, I would write more if I had time to. I hope I introduced myself on this site well. Anyways, thank you for reading this thread. Stay safe!

Allah Hafiz!
Assalam-U-Alaikum, gentleman!

A very warm welcome to you dear!

I love your hobbies and the respective members have given very good suggestions about your possible future course of action. I wish I was as bright as you are at this age, MashAllah! That`s really very highly commendable! You remind me of Dexter from Dexter`s Laboratory. That was my favourite cartoon character for the same reasons you have mentioned- pure genius and into science!

Please take care of your eyes.

And kindly share the link to your blog, your writing is addictive.

Wish you a fruitful and interactive stay at PDF.

Allah Hafiz!

pkIbtihaj

New Recruit

Jan 9, 2021
Country
Pakistan
what problem do you have with people who watch the video?

their is no conclusive evidence that video games weaken your eyesight btw.
They are mostly from foreign countries, and I feel shame when they watch and laugh at that video. That is all...
What kind of video games are you talking about? I play games that are mostly with bird-eye view and are needed a lot of eye focus, and the most dangerous part is that I play games a quarter a day. However, they weakened my eyesight not too much as I still don't need to wear glasses or something like that.
welcome, you are of my son's age and he just spends time on stupid road blocks or minecraft *faceplam* all the best for future
Thank you! Do have think your son can play Minecraft or some other game with me? Any social media accounts that he's got?

pkIbtihaj

New Recruit

Jan 9, 2021
Country
Pakistan
You've landed in the right forum!!! Here, folks call a spade a spade....

And, you've joined this forum at the right time when the world geo-political/strategic/economic/financial/social etc. orders are in the transition period of tectonic proportion! Folks need to be ready to un-learn what they've already learnt from their gullible elders, world media etc.! And, it's per HIS PLAN/WILL/EXECUTION etc., and no mortal maggots or faggots have any share in it....
I know I have landed in the right forum, because I don't waste my time on other forums that are meaningless or the members there are just kids behind a desk of computer.
This time is a important one, a lot of histories will be written on the basis of this situation. And if I don't keep up with the world, I will be far behind then where the world would be standing, so here I am! I found out that this place is a great one for discussion and stuff, and most importantly, it promotes knowledge. I just can't explain to you how much I am excited for the upcoming time, where Pakistan will surely prove it's enemies the real face of the lion! Thank Allah that I am born in a great generation, when the world is not so depended on sins, and not so depended on virtues, and Islam is once again standing on it's feet (just look at Azerbaijan). I just hope I get to give or at least take a life for my beloved homeland and one God Allah!

pkIbtihaj

New Recruit

Jan 9, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Assalam-U-Alaikum, gentleman!

A very warm welcome to you dear!

I love your hobbies and the respective members have given very good suggestions about your possible future course of action. I wish I was as bright as you are at this age, MashAllah! That`s really very highly commendable! You remind me of Dexter from Dexter`s Laboratory. That was my favourite cartoon character for the same reasons you have mentioned- pure genius and into science!

Please take care of your eyes.

And kindly share the link to your blog, your writing is addictive.

Wish you a fruitful and interactive stay at PDF.

Allah Hafiz!
Thank you very much! A coincidence that I have started to watch Dexter's Lab again to remind me of my childhood. I was addicted to that show as a kid, and it's good to know that you were too.
Thank you for your suggestion regarding my eyes. The problem is that currently the technology is so depended on computers, mobiles, TVs, etc. that saving your eyes from them has become a problem. However, I am trying to keep away from games, movies, and other stuff that are not useful for me and are affecting my eyesight, so that I can take the effect (on my eyesight) the lowest.
Thank you again for your amazing compliments. I just wish that everyone was like the members of this forum. I am pretty sure that the person here the most dumb is better than my 8 grade teacher. I want everyone to be dedicated to his/her homeland and religion just like this, but I am afraid it can maybe never happen, and I blame social media for this. Anyways, thank you for everything you said!
Aslam-u-Alaikum!
For privacy concerns , I would request you to remove your dp.
I don't think that would be necessary. Let the world know who is the one changing them in the future!

Krptonite

Jun 5, 2018
Country
India
Aslam-u-Alaikum!

Allah Hafiz!
Greetings from the other side of the fence mate.

Your passion reminded me of my younger days, welcome to pdf, you'll find lots of like minded patriots and indepth knowledge on a plethora of subjects from many of the members here.

May your passion and zeal be an asset to your country in the coming days. Work hard, stay true and healthy and it'll only be a matter of when and not if.

khansaheeb

ELITE MEMBER
Dec 14, 2008
Country
Pakistan
I am actually a position holder in my class, and I do love mathematics. My weakness would be science. I am just worried about Chemistry and Physics as these will become my subjects in a few months. Still thank you for giving an advice. I am planning to make a game using Unity Engine, and I am learning C# just for that, so programming is my need.
Welcome young boy, we look forward to your contributions.

Science is a gift to mankind by the almighty, enjoy it , it's beauty is for all to comprehend and it's simplicity and complexity for all to taste. Maths is a tool for science , on it's own maths is just symbolic logic and when applied it transforms fiction to reality. Enjoy science and you enjoy creation. It would be wise of you to understand what what Rumi wrote:-

“There is giving, and there is knowingness. Some have generosity and compassion but no true knowledge. Some have knowledge but no self-sacrifice. When both are present, that person is blessed and prosperous. Such a being is truly incomparable.”

― Rumi, It Is What It Is: The Personal Discourses of Rumi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom