What's new

A memorable Trip of my Life

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
So as i promised to Share the Pictures I have taken on my Trip to Islamabad - Muree - Balakot - Kaghan , but for some reason I can not upload them despite reducing its size to almost 800 Kb ? which is a bit weird . So you guys have to do a little work and go to my Flicker Account to see them , I hope you enjoy and if you like Thanks for the Appreciation in Advance . I will keep updating my Flicker account with more pics, there are many to choose from .
Camera used in this trip was Nikon D750 with Tamron 28-70mm 1.8G lens .

https://www.flickr.com/photos/166909156@N06/

@waz @WebMaster can you please check why I am unable to upload pictures here ?
@Oscar @Dubious @Tps43 @Joe Shearer @Kaniska @Areesh @Mentee @war&peace @VCheng @KAL-EL @DESERT FIGHTER @ghazi52 @dexter @Horus @Stealth @OsmanAli98 @Signalian @Hell hound @The Sandman @MilSpec @Nilgiri @denel @Mrc @airmarshal @Windjammer @Retired Troll @M. Sarmad @American Pakistani @Zibago @Vergennes @vostok @Indos @Chinese-Dragon @Beast @wanglaokan @cabatli_53 @T-123456 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @KhalaiMakhlooq @Reichsmarschall @RescueRanger @Chak Bamu @Darth Vader @Jaanbaz @Two @The SC @Zaki @Arsalan @Sinan and last but not the least @django

Last edited:

Tps43

PROFESSIONAL
Apr 14, 2016
Country
Pakistan
So as i promised to Share the Pictures I have taken on my Trip to Islamabad - Muree - Balakot - Kaghan , but for some reason I can not upload them despite reducing its size to almost 800 Kb ? which is a bit weird . So you guys have to do a little work and go to my Flicker Account to see them , I hope you enjoy and if you like Thanks for the Appreciation in Advance . I will keep updating my Flicker account with more pics, there are many to choose from .

@Oscar @Dubious @Tps43 @Joe Shearer @Kaniska @Areesh @Mentee @war&peace @VCheng @KAL-EL @DESERT FIGHTER @ghazi52 @dexter @Horus @Stealth @OsmanAli98 @Signalian @Hell hound @The Sandman @MilSpec @Nilgiri @denel @Mrc @airmarshal @Windjammer @Retired Troll @M. Sarmad @American Pakistani @Zibago @Vergennes @vostok @Indos @Chinese-Dragon @Beast @wanglaokan @cabatli_53 @T-123456 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @KhalaiMakhlooq @Reichsmarschall @RescueRanger @Chak Bamu @Darth Vader @Jaanbaz @Two @The SC @Zaki @Arsalan @Sinan and last but not the least @django
Good job bro

Nilgiri

BANNED
Aug 4, 2015
Country
India

Wow extremely pretty. Great job mate.

krash

Jul 28, 2009
Country
Pakistan

You're pretty good at this.

Btw, you can also just directly embed your images from Flickr or any other third-party host using the direct URL. Easier and faster than uploading to defence.pk. Also lets you share elsewhere without needing to upload them again. I usually use photobucket.com since it's quicker to fetch the URL there than at flickr. Anyway, I'm embedding them below for you. Just copy them from my posts and paste them in your first post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom