What's new

A chance to win 5 lac Rs

Mutee

Dec 22, 2010
Hello respected brothers of PDF me and my friends are arranging a cars collectors event in faisalabad 3 cars per person are allowed (MB,BMW,Audi of any class 2005 upwards models only though) you can also enter a single car of the above mentioned car makers we will pay for your fueling expense also now the most important part your car will be judged on only 2 criterias 1 accessories 2 performance Your cars will compete against 5 of us core members cars Including your most truly as well, and by option 2 I don't mean the things that are standards rather the things that you ordered when purchasing your car like nv,manmade or Dakota leather,Amg kits , ULfs, amg kits , Brabus packages , schintizers , luxury packages etc please note this is not a big function we are only doing it because it's our passion and this is me and my 4 other friend initiative if you are declared winner you will receive 5 lac rs cash and trophy how cool is that if. you are interested kindly pm me and I will contact you pls note I'm. not advertising I offcours run a company but I haven't mentioned it here and it has got nothing to do with it it's just a friendly competition and if it's violated forum rules you are welcome to remove it I just thought someone on PDF could win this money see you soon meanwhile you believe me to be your most truly M I know it's a defense forum don't lecture me about it but yeah ppl are creating threads about condom songs so this qualifies just believe someone from Pak def might win this

Mutee

Dec 22, 2010
U mean AMC Ambassador no brother very respectfully no u can try a vintage car collectors event we don't like American cars really :)))

Mutee

Dec 22, 2010
oh very kind of you brother to again offer but we have set few rules I lived with Indians and some of the nicest ppl I know are from India lots of friends there thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom